•A much needed talk• [Tony X Violet]

Tick, Tock, Tick, Tock.

"So, Tell me kid, what did you see."

The light flickered on, Tony Rydinger sat across from Dicker, He anxiously twiddled with his thumbs, he hesitated to answer but told the entire story, from the meet, to the accidental reveal.

"S-So yeah." He looked at Dicker, "I-I don't know- but I should've said hi-- I like this girl, and I'm supposed to go out with her Friday night--! I wish I never saw her in that suit." He sighed.

"Have you told anyone?"

"N-No. my parents never suspected anything. So--"

"I'll give you five minutes to decide if you want to forget or not. Violet Parr, You may speak to him now." Dicker left the room, as Violet stepped out of the darkness.

"Hello." She sat down and stared at him in the eyes.

"Vi-- I-" his eyes widened slightly.

"I get it. It's kinda weird that I have powers, and I'm kinda doing somethin--." She said, getting cut off.

"N-No-- Violet- its just things were getting really weird- I didn't know how to react. So I just ran."

The two stared at each other in the eyes.

"Tony I understand if you want to forget what happened, It's just- I guess it would be kinda nice to have someone know." She shrugged, placing her arm on the table.

"it was nice being able to somewhat talk this out... I guess it's just the fact that we've only known each other personally for at least a day now and I find out your a super-- kinda shocking I suppose." Tony grabbed her hand.

"I see where you're coming from. It's understandable, but if you really want to forget this all happened, just go for it." Violet said.

"To be honest with you-- I don't know what I want to do anymore." He blinked, "I wasn't expecting to be taken here really- I wasn't really expecting to get a chance to talk this out." Tony added.

"Well. We're here now." She gave an awkward smile.

"Yeah I guess so.." he smiled back.

"Tony... Answer me this, would you still have showed up this Friday if this didn't happen?"

"I-I guess I would. Violet I still like you.." He said, with a sincere look in his eyes.

"I kinda wonder now what would've happened if I didn't get to talk to you." She blinked.

"I guess we'll never know." He said.

The two stood up, and walked towards each other.

"Do you want to forget?"

"No-- But then again Violet.. I think it's best for everyone if i got my memory wiped."

"I suppose..." she looked up at him.

Violet hugged Tony, "I'll see you Friday."

"Got it." He hugged back.

Moments later they both stopped hugging.

Dicker walked in, "Your five minutes are up, Miss. Parr, you may leave."

"Okay- Goodbye Tony." Violet smiled.

"Goodbye Vi!" He waved before she left the room.

"Okay, have you decided?"

"Yes, and I choose to-- remember." He said.

"Alright." Dicker nods.

"Besides when did mind erasing ever work without consequences?" Tony muttered to himself, and chuckled lightly.

•••

It would've been so much better if Dicker let Vi talk to Tony tbh- but Oof I guess not- but anyways- here's just a random scenario if they got to talk.

~CRR~