•An Unexpected Surprise• [Super!Tony x Violet]

Requested by: @/tsurugi14-miya

•••
Rydinger household, July 5th, 196x, 5:00 pm.

"I have what--?" Tony looked at his parents.

"Tony, You have powers."

"Y-You have to be joking--" Tony looked like he was about to panic.

"Since Supers are legal again- we felt that it'd be best to tell you now." His mom said.

"It must've s-skipped a generation- there's no way-"

"Tony, We saw you use them this morning."

"It must've been unintentionally then- because I don't remember."

The more he panicked the water in the glass behind him rose.

"Oh dear... it's going to take a while for him to gain control over them." His mom sighed.

City streets, October 3rd, 196x, 12:39Pm

There was a crime going down in the streets of the city, the Parr's were trying to stop a crime--

People were running, and screaming- for their dear lives, as always. At that time Tony just so happened to be walking down the street- he was put into a panic seeing a familiar female caught in a life or death situation, she stood in a circle of people aiming weapons at her. she had her hands held out- ready to summon a field when needed.

So what he did- was send a wave of water from a nearby fire hydrant and sent the people flying, and over to the cops- Violet summoned a field so she could stay in place- but she was also shocked- because she saw Tony do that.

Tony ran over- "Are you oka-" he paused.

"Tony--?!" Violet said.

"Vi--!" Tony stood back.

"You have powers!" The two shouted in unison, As Violet made her field disappear.

"Well- this is awkward-" Tony rubbed the back of his neck."

"Hahah. Yeah."

"um- hey- maybe you should become a super- like with a suit and everything I mean- you don't have to- I mean I think it would just be cool fighting crime together and such." Violet shrugged.

"I mean- That's actually a pretty good idea-" he replied.

And so, Tony had received a supersuit from Edna, Became a super- and Violet and Tony got to know each other more.

•••