•Remembrance• [Tony x Violet]

••••••

It was a quiet night in the park, Nobody was really there, so you could hear the crickets, in the same park, there was a play ground, Two teens, Violet, and Tony, were sitting there, talking, getting to know each other more.

"So.. Violet, our first meet.. you were talking about a play of sorts?" He looked up at her.

"Erm, well.. I-It's nothing really.." She said.

"Are you sure?"

She nods, "Nothing at all." She said.

Violet removed her headband to fix her hair, Tony watched, the way her hair fell onto her left eye looked familiar, like he's seen her before.

Violet put the headband back on, and the two locked eyes.

"We should probably head home soon." Violet said, with a sigh.

"It Would probably be a good idea." Tony replied.

The two had started walking, through the park once more, The two were talking and laughing, as they were doing before.

Tony hadn't been watching where he was going, he just kept his eyes on Violet, he wanted to know why she felt familiar.

Suddenly, he heard, "Tony look out!"

Tony had realized he ran into a tree, bad enough to get knocked out.

"Tony? Tony are you okay!?"

"Violet..?"

He saw the mask being thrown onto the ground, Violet wearing the uniform, and him fleeing.

Tony came to realize his memory was wiped, of her, no wonder why she felt so familiar to him.

"Y-You're a superhero.." He said.

Violet raised an eyebrow, "T-Tony? Did you hit your head that badly-"

"I remember now- I got my memory wiped." Tony responded.

Violet lowered her head and sighed, "Im sorry you had to see that."

Tony simply looked at her in the eyes, "I'm sorry I ran without saying anything.. honestly I was just.. well surprised-- and I really don't know how to feel, This is all so, new to me, knowing the girl I had previously just met, well personally anyways, was a super.. At the time I guess it was weird since I only knew you a little..."

"I get it if you don't want to be in a relationship or anything.." Violet felt slightly embarrassed, she turned her head,

"Violet don't say that." Tony responded.

She then felt tony grab her hands, out of surprise, both hands turned invisible, as a red blush appeared across her pale face.

Violet turned her head back to Tony, as he looked, fascinated.

"You can turn invisible? That's cool." He smiled, trying to take this all in.

"Well.. that's not the only thing I can do..." Violet said, staring into his eyes.

"Really?" He titled his head in awe.

"Y-Yeah." She smiled awkwardly.

"I'm sorry about the entire date situation. Honestly if I remembered I would've well-"

"Tony, its fine. I had no idea, that's why I was so confused, and really upset-- but that's not important." Violet said.

He stared into her eyes, and blinked multiple times, "are you sure?"

"Yes," she said, her hands became visible.

Tony looked relieved, and happy, as Violet hugged him.

He hugged back.

••••••

Wow- I decided to post my first incredibles one-shot in this book because why the heck not- also I guess this is my second story posted today in a way-?

And yes I use this memory wipe plot a lot-- but it's just fun to work with- so Yee.

~CRR~