Who are you-? [Tony X Violet]

Days, Days have passed since the mind wipe and Tony Rydinger was lost. He didn't feel right, like something had been stripped away from him and he couldn't get it back.

It was a tuesday night, Tony decided to clean his room since he was quite bored.

He found yearbooks he had ordered under his bed, with a slight chuckle he opened one of the older yearbooks.

He looked at his grade, and saw all his classmates, he recognized just about everyone in the section accept one individual, one who stood out from the rest with their Blueish-black coloured hair, and blue, close to violet coloured eyes.

"Violet Parr..." he read.

He had encountered her two times already, once at school, and once at his Parent's restaurant.

"Who is this girl- I've never seen her before." He muttered to himself, curious. "How come it feels like I have..."

Tony looked through the yearbook. Seeing so many pictures of him doing group work with Violet, and a few others.

He sighed. He couldn't figure this out, he didn't remember doing any of this, he didn't know why.

With an aggravated sigh, he shut the yearbook. "Why does something not feel right!" He screamed lightly to himself.

Tony stood up, and started pacing heavily against the floor. He didn't understand; who was this girl, why was she acting so weird in front of him. Why couldn't he stop thinking about her.

Tony glanced over at his diary that was neatly placed on the center of his desk. He looked over at it, and curiously approached it.

Tony opened to the first page of the diary.

"November 17th 195x." He read the date. It was a date from when he was in elementary school.

His hand writing was almost perfect, and he had a few spelling errors which was surprising to him.

"A new girl arrived in class today. She seems pretty shy." He started to read, "The teacher said her name was... Violet Parr. She seemed really nervous, so I offered to show her around the school. But that didn't go very well, sure I got to show her around the school, but, she was very quiet. And she distanced herself from me a lot." He frowned.

"Did I do something wrong?" He read the last sentence.

Tony flipped the page.

"November 30th 195x. Dear diary, So, an update about that Violet girl.... I think I have a crush on her... Look this probably sounds crazy but, she seems really sweet..." Tony read through the page.

He flipped through a few pages, getting so angry, and frustrated at himself, he hardly knew this girl, yet that all seemed to be a lie.

"What's happening- I-I don't understand." Tonys hands were shaking, he put his hands on his head, and tried to figure out what was going on.

He flipped forward.

"March 5th 195x. So, it's been a while. I started high school today. Pretty interesting day I guess. I made a lot of new friends fast. Which was surprising." He read. "But.. I still haven't befriended Violet yet... My crush has gotten so much worse since I last updated, honestly I wish I had the nerves to confess to her. I want her to know how I feel." Tony stopped reading for a moment. He frowned.