Mistletoe Mayhem [Tony X Violet]

•••

It was a few days before Christmas and Four teens were sitting in a circle in Violets bedroom. Violet had invited them over for a small Christmas party.

They were all just chatting and laughing about how relieved they are that school was out for a few weeks.

"So, Tony and Violet how's your relationship going?" A male with extremely red, and short hair tilted, his head in curiosity.

"Oh. It's great." Tony looked down at his girlfriend with a small smile.

Violet nods, crossing her legs and leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Thanks for inviting us Violet." A female with brown short hair, whomst wore glasses, smiled.

"Your welcome. You guys are cool anyways." Violet smiled back.

The two teens in the room were Tony's friends Robin, And Cecilia.

They continued to talk about random things, Violet bringing up her several failed attempts of introducing herself to Tony and how she confused the heck out of him.

"So have you two kissed yet?" Robin asked out of nowhere surprising everyone in the room.

Tony and Violet's pupils shrunk and went as pale as a ghost after hearing that question.

"Not yet..." Tony looked at Robin, tugging on his shirt collar a bit.

Everyone went quiet, you could hear a pin drop.

"I'm gonna go bring more snacks up." Robin jumped up and walked out of the room, now feeling awkward.

"Okay-" Violet was sweating.

Robin was walking down the stairs slowly until he came across Dash.

He grinned deviously, suddenly gaining an idea, "Hey Dash, wanna help me out?"

"Hm?" Dash tilted his head.

Robin whispered something in his ear, Dash nodded as he explained.

"What's in it for me?" Dash looked at Robin.

He whispered something to Dash again.

"Alright. I'm in."

"Thank you-" Robin grinned.

Robin entered the room again after retrieving some snacks, he set them down in the center of the room.

"Welcome back." Cecilia looked at Robin.

"Why thank you~!" He smiled.

Cecilia rolled her eyes.

Tony and Violet were chatting, until Violet felt a gust of wind brush past her.

"Huh..."

Cecilia looked up and saw mistletoe hanging above Violet and Tony, "uh guys-" she pointed up.

"What is it?" Tony looked up, he blushed lightly seeing it, and looked back down at Violet.

Violet looked at him and then looked up, her face went red, she already knew who was behind this.

"Dash!" She jumped upwards, now standing, "Show yoursel-" she saw Tony stand up.

Tony looked into her eyes, they were sparkling, "I guess since there's mistletoe we're supposed to kiss huh?"

"Y-Yeah but that's just a dumb sa-"

Tony had placed his lips against hers, Violet blushed heavily, and kissed back. Tony smiled.

They let go after a few seconds, they stared at each other, both were happy, and Violet was still surprised.

"I love you Violet." Tony smiled.

"I-I- I love you too Tony." Violet hugged him.

•••

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate it! I hope you guys have a good holiday! Anyways here's my Christmas special I decided to introduce my OC's in this one-shot because yeah haha. I was gonna write an intro to them as well but I didn't like it lol. So anyways yee. (: I hope you liked it!

~CRR~