•Super-Babysitting• [Tony x Violet]

Tap... Tap... Tap...

Violet was watching Jack Jack whilst her parents. and dash, were out- she sighed, as she watched him play around with multiple toys.

"Who thought babysitting my brother would be this lame." She sighed.

Ding! Ding!

The doorbell rung Violet looked up- and approached the door suspiciously, peering through the small window- she saw someone familiar to her.

She opened the door, t'was her boyfriend.

"Tony! Hey!" Violet smiled.

"Hey Vi." Tony waved.

"What brings you here?"

"Well... I thought maybe we could... you know-- hang out, That Is if your free at the moment-." He replied.

"Oh- well I'm just babysitting Jack Jack right now-"

"Oh-! Believe it or not- but, I actually have babysitting experience-"

"Well- The thing is- Jack Jack isn't really a normal baby.."

He raised a brow- seeing Jack Jack appear out of nowhere--

"Oh- so you were implying that he has powers-" Tony stepped back, as Jack Jack floated into his arms.

Jack Jack laughed, and clapped.

"I think he likes you-" Violet chuckled.

"He can't be that hard to babysit? Right?"

"You could imagine." Violet crossed her arms.

Tony jumped as Jack Jack vanished from his arms-

"Why does he keep doing that--!" Tony breathed.

Violet shrugged, she grabbed the tracker from the table near them- she held it and looked around the area.

"Still wanna help?" Violet asked Tony, keeping her eyes on the tracker.

"I suppose so-" he blinked.

She found where Jack Jack was, the kitchen, and then she grabbed the cookie jar.

"Jack Jack! Cookie!" She called holding one in the air.

Suddenly he appeared, lying on Tony's head, Tony looked up as Violet handed Jack Jack a cookie.

"How many powers does he even have?"

"Like 17 I think?"

"Oh my goodness-"

Tony picked Jack Jack up off of his head, and looked at him in eyes. Jack Jack's pupils turned the same colour as Tony's.

"Fascinating.." Tony titled his head, as Jack Jack did the same.

Violet leaned against the counter, watching her boyfriend interact with her baby brother.

Jack Jack suddenly teleported- he re-appeared by the door leading outside, and went through the door.

Violet and Tony watched-

"So, do we get him?"

"Guess so--"

They opened the door, and walked outside to see Jack Jack running around. They raised a brow.

Tony picked Jack Jack up- but he just duplicated, falling out of his arms.

Tony sighed, "So much for the easy way out of this,"

Violet quickly caught Jack Jack when his clones vanished.

Jack Jack soon pointed to the entrance to the living room, he wanted to go there. So, Tony walked inside, and forward into the living room, Violet followed along.

Jack Jack then teleported from Violet's  arms to the couch, he grabbed the remote and turned the tv on, a film was now playing.

Tony and Violet blinked- Jack Jack patted his hands on the couch- meaning he wanted the two to sit down.

'I know we have only known each other for a few weeks- but I love you.' A female on tv spoke.

'I feel the exact same way.' The male on tv smiled.

The two leaned in, staring at each other in the eyes.

"Should we be letting him watch this?" Tony blinked.

"Erm? There's nothing bad- so I guess it's fine. I mean, This movie is kinda dumb anyways."

Jack Jack watched the two talk- and watched the people on tv talk.

He grinned, receiving an idea.

Jack Jack, who was previously sitting in between the two, quickly teleported beside Tony. making it so Tony could move towards Violet.

Jack Jack nudged Tony a bit- now he wanted him to move over. And so the teenaged boy did, Violet was just watching the movie.

Jack Jack got bored of waiting, so he teleported, getting Violet and Tony's attention- they looked at each other, suddenly Jack Jack appeared behind Tony- and pushed him- his lips landing on Violets.

Both of their faces turned red, Violet was mentally freaking out-

About 4 seconds later they let go- Violet turned her head invisible to hide her face.

"Did that just-"

"Yeah-"

Violet's head became visible moments later, which was still quite red- Jack Jack just clapped, he was now on the floor playing with his toys.

Violet breathed, she turned the TV off, Tony was trying to process all this.

"Just a normal day with Violet Parr- am I right?!?" She joked.

"Haha- yeah-" he responded.

It was quiet, until The two started laughing-

"I suppose it was about time." Tony smiled.

"yeah-- Yeah..." Violet smiled back.

•••

oOf so basically this takes place months into their relationship- where Tony had found out The entire super thing all over again, but this time he's pretty chill about it- I mean- maybe I might write a one-shot based on him finding out. So, Yee, if you want me too just say so lol.

~CRR.~