Chapter 3

If you ever thought my eighth grade year was the true beginning of my history, you were wrong, the true beginning was actually the first day of sixth grade.

It was yet another boarding school. My mom must have wanted to keep me out of her house.

I walked into the school, after getting ready from my dorm room.

As soon as I walked through the doors, everyone was staring at me.

Why are they staring? Do I have something in my face?

"Hey." Some girl walked up to me, she had green, medium length hair. "I'm Claire."

"Kami." Wow, a new friend already? I realized at one point that was a lie, but let's not get ahead of ourselves.

"You a sixth grader?"

I nodded.

"So am I!" She smiled. "Let's compare our classes!"

We did so and seen we only had one class together: gym.

"Awe, well, let's hang at lunch, okay?"

I nodded and headed for my first class. This school was like an ordinary school, they only taught academics, which was fine.

Throughout that day, everything seemed to be going right. I made a bunch of new friends, all my classes were easy, and I didn't make a fool out of myself.

Nothing was bad, but what I failed to notice something. Claire's ability is precognition, but that's not the exact problem. The problem was that I didn't realize she would know things, and not tell me.

A few weeks later, she tried to make me trust her by helping me with little things.

"Kami watch out!" She yelled as I was looking at my phone, and almost ran into a wall.

"Oh, thanks." I laughed. "I need to start paying attention."

She smiled. But it was no normal smile. I never noticed at the time, but it was full of evil intent.

After a few months, I had bonded with Claire and a bunch of other classmates. We have spent time together a lot and got better acquainted with each other.

"Let's hang out after school."

"Okay!" I always seemed to be happy.

Claire was my best friend, and I was her's.

We went to class and class was boring after a while.

This school is boring. Tomorrow I'm going to make it more entertaining for myself. I thought to myself.

After school ended, Claire and I headed to my dorm room and we hung out in my part of the room.

"School has gotten boring lately."

"Yeah.." she agreed.

"I know how to change that." I laughed.

She looked at me concerned, but I wanted to be entertained.

"How?" She asked.

"You'll see."

"You're scaring me." She laughed.

"Trust me, it will be entertaining."

"Okay." She jokingly rolled her eyes.

Claire and I spent hours just chatting and playing random games until it started getting late.

"I'm heading to my room, see you tomorrow." She waved.

"Okay, bye!" I called back as she left.