Chapter 8

So we arrive in a grave yard. Nobody is buried underground. All above in like tombs. We come to a open cave type thing. We all walk in. Klaus first, then hayley with me trailing closly behind. Im scared and nervous. I have no clue whats going to happen. Marcel put felicity here. Thats all the information i have gotten right now.

          "Davina and elijah are on their way here." Hayley told us. Thank god.

        "So where is she?" I question.

       "Love, she probably right here. But she is cloaked. So we can not see her." Klaus tries to reassure me. But it really isn't working.  This type of stuff just isn't normal. At least not where i come from.

        I swallow the lump in my throat. Im terrified. Not only because we are in a cemetary, but because i dont have a single clue as to what is going on or going to happen. They all seem so calm and everything. This is their world. Im starting to believe i dont belong in it.

        Soon elijah and the girl or should i say witch davina show up. Some sort of happiness came over me. Hopefully this will be it. We will rescue my cousin. This should be over soon. Then maybe we can get back to our old lives.

          "The spell is powerful. But i believe i will be able to break it. I just need to channel with someone." Davina speaks up.

         "I will." Elijah offers himself to her.

        "Ok hold my hand. Lets begin." Davina says grabbing ahold kf elijahs left hand. She begins chanting weird words. Her eyes are closed and she is concentrating real hard. Winds pick up. I look around to take all of this magical witch stuff in. Im just praying that this works.

        Just then they both jump back and open their eyes. They look like they have seen a ghost or something.

          "What is it?" Klaus says with a tad bit of anger in his voice.

         "They know." Davina says looking shocked and around at everyone.

         "Who is they?" Hayley ask her.

         "The chosen. Marcel must be working with them." Davina says now just eyeing klaus. He must know who these people are. Nowi am more scared. I lean in a little closer to klaus.   I have no idea what could happen now or if i am in any danger.

        "I thought i got rid of them back on 1920." Klaus tells.

         "We must of forgotten one or two brother." Elijah says.

         "Then we must finish them off." Klaus says taking a glance down at me once he notices i have moved a slight bit closer to him.

         "Indeed brother. I agree." Elijah says looking at hayley.

         "I will go with elijah and you stay with her." Hayley says.

          "Not with my child you will not." Klaus says becoming protective of his unborn child being hurt.

        "Brother, i will take care of her. We are bringing vincent and davina along. " elijah tries to reassure his brother of the saftey of his child.

       "I can do a protection spell on her and the baby." Davina speaks up.

           "Bloody hell. Your going to dp what you want any how." Klaus says throwing his arms up and putting them back down on his hips.

         "Just keep jade safe." Elijah says to his brother.

         We are back at the compound. Klaus seems so angry. Hes upset. Probably because of me. He feels the need to babysit me when i know how to take care of myself. 

        "Are you upset with me?" I question him in a shy and shaky voice. I ease my way closer to him.

      "No." He simply states.

         "Well it doesnt seem that way.  I mean, you wont even look at me." I say walking up to the now sitting man on the table.

         "I need to be the one out there. Not them." Klaus says proactively.

         "I could go home. Then you could go." I suggest.

         "Defiantly not." He says standing up. Towering over me. Looking down at me dead in my face. "I promised ro protecte you."

          "I know. " i barely getting out. My breathing coming heavier. My heart pound a million miles per hour. A lump in my throat that i keep swallowing over and over again as the nervousness keeps creeping up on me.