Chapter 10

The next morning i quickly ger ready and race over to the compound. I have to show klaus this. Marcel has already took me once. I still never got the awnser as to what klaus has took from him to make him so angry and wanting revenge.

         I knock loudly. Over and over until someone reaches the door and opens it. Its klaus. I just barg in right past him. "Well what a pleasant suprise." He says.

           I raise up the old brownish piece of paper. Klaus takes it from my hands and begins to read it. He doesnt say a word to me. He just storms off in the direction of his living room area. "ELIJAH!" He yells frantically. His anger is becoming all to real at the surface.  I feel like he is going to explode in rage at any moment. 

        "Look what old marcellous has done now." He says handing the not over to elijah. Who then begins reading it. After he is finished, he sets it on the table and fixes his tie real quick.

        "I have a soultion." Elijah states.

        "And what might that be?" Klaus questions him coming face to face with him. Hands behind his back.

      "Rebekah." Elijah simply says. Klaus' face drops. Who is she? I havent met her. I wonder why he is acting like that at the sound of her name?

      "You want to drag are poor old little sister into this?" Klaus questions elijah

      "Indeed. Its marcels weak spot." Elijah tells his brother.

           "Ahh. You are right. We could use that to our advantage." Klaus says walking around and coming next to me. He lays both his hand on each of my shoulders. Still facing his brother though.

        "I am going to stay back with jade. Seeing as we have plans." Klaus tells his brother. I am confused. How do we have plans? We never made any. He did say something about a date. But we haven't offically discussed the details of when. Right now doesnt seem like the best time to go out on a date anyway.

       "I will be back with our sister." Elijah says before he takes off.

       "And what plans would that be?" I question klaus as i turn around to face him.

        "No plans. I just intend on making today some what normal for you love." He says with that adorable crookes smile.

       Klaus takes my hand and starts to guide me out the door. This comes to a shock to me. I never would have thought he would take my hand and drag me to where ever he is taking me. We end up at the bar where we had our first drink together. I smile at the thought of that.

       "What are we doing here?" I ask.

       "Doing what normal people in this city do. People who dont know the supernatural things that are hidden " klaus says walking into the bar as i trail slowly behind him.

         We sit down and he orders two shots of bourbon. When we get the shots we quickly down them. He tjen turns to face me with a small smile on his face. Which quickly draws me into his attention.

        "So anything new?" He questions  as if we had just met up for the first time in months. I let out a giggle.  "Whats funny?"

       "Your making it seem like we havent spent the last 5 days together." I say.

        "I said i was trying to keep things normal for the day love." Klaus explains to me.

          "Right. So let me play along." I begin. "Well tomorrow is my birthday. "

      "Is that so?" Klaus questions me.

       "Indeed it is." I say smiling as wide as i can which causes him to do the same to me.

       "I would love to acompany you to the ball tomorrow." He says to me.

      "What ball?" I ask

       "The one im throwing in thr compound for your birthday love."