Chapter 24

I was barely able to keep my eyes open as Freya kept saying Latin words for the spell she was casting. I'm only human,  I figured I would go to a doctor. Klaus on the other hand made it seem as if I was dying from Spanish influenza or something. Not even close. Humans do get sick. 

     I know I don't feel the greatest but he needs to understand as a human these things happen. He hasn't been human for over a thousand years though. He doesn't really remember how it is like to be this way. I am the closest thing he had to making him feel human. 

        Freya was done and her eyes popped open. She looked as if she something like a ghost. It frightened me a little.  I sit up as quickly as I can with a worried and scared look on my face.  "what did you see? " I ask her.  I'm nervous and frightened for the awnser now. 

        "Klaus!" she screams.  Just as on queue in pops Klaus.  He looks scared.  Worry and every emotion close to it written along his perfect face.

       "shes... Pregnant. " Freya says out loud.  Instantly my draw drops and we'll does Klaus'. This can not be possible. Vampires can not have kids.  Freya must have messed up the spell or something. This isn't right.

      "your lying. " Klaus says which he is giving off a kind of angry vibe.  I'm scared of that. This could ruin us.  But I know that I haven't even been with anyone else. I have always been living here.  I never leave unless with Klaus. 

      "I'm not Klaus.  It's true." Freya try to convince him.  Klaus then looks at me with softer face. A tear tolls down my cheek. He walks over to me and wipes it from my cheek. Resting his thumb and hand on my face as he slightly cups my jaw line.  I look at him with fear and worry.

       "everything will be alright love " he tells me to reassure me that we can get threw this. 

       "I will give you two a minute to talk. " Freya says as she leaves the room. 

      "what's happening to me?" I ask Klaus.  He looks at me and puts his forehead to mine. I see a small tear toll down his cheek.  I wonder in a way if I hurt it by this happening. We didn't know that this was even possible.  I just hope our love is strong enough to deal with something like this. 

     "I will make it go away.  I promise " he said and with that I lift my head up to make eye contact with him. Is he trying to get rid of my baby? Is it even a baby? So many questions just running threw my mind.  I feel like I'm going crazy.

     "why? " is the only thing I can get out of my mouth.

      "it's not right love.  I'm not suppose to procreate. " he tells me and again tears flow down my face.

      "but it must be right." I add