Chapter 34

Finally I am packing to go home with Klaus.  I am beyond ecstatic. This is the happiest moment of my life. I wished for nothing more than to be home with the love of my life when I give birth to our wonderful baby boy.  Little Noah has been kicking like crazy the past couple of days.  It makes it uncomfortable to sleep.  I'm only assuming that he's going to make an entrance into this world any day now.  If I wasn't carrying a hybrid baby then maybe I could see a doctor but instead I'm stuck with the witch Juju.

       After hours upon hours of hearing Klaus and Rebekah argue about whether it's safe or not for us to go back to new Orleans with Klaus we are off. I let in a big deep breath,  ready to take on whatever mikaelson drama there is at home.  Everyone knows that there is always mikaelson drama. I glanced over at Klaus and smiled a bit.  This is where I belonged.  Right next to this dreamy man. 

         I started to believe that life couldn't get better than this.  I had to reassure myself that once I have this baby everything will be even more perfect.  I took a glance in the back to see Rebekah and hope.  Hope was peacefully sleeping in her carseat. She looked so precious. Only madr me think of my son coming soon.  All of this was my dream come true.  Minus the Vampire. Werewolves and witches.  Those were all suppose to be fairytale to me. 

      Hours later we arrive back at the compound.  I wake up and take in all of the beauty of new Orleans.  I missed this place. I only lived here for almost a year but I did miss it.  Being stuck on that farm made me a little stir crazy.  Klaus gets hope out of get the car and hands here to me as he goes to the trunk to retrieve our belongings.

       "Welcome home love. " he says as he stands next to me.  I walk up the stairs and inside as I hold hope.  I just don't want Hayley to be here.  She and I just can't seem to get along.  I don't believe she likes the fact that hope is having a sibling.

          "Nothing's changed." I say as I enter the main living space. I look around to try and find one thing that is out of place from the previous time I was here. But nope,  nothing.

        "I could always compell someone to come and do some new home decor. " Klaus tells me with that adorable smirk he always has. 

         "No, no it's fine. " I say nervously. I have no idea why I am so nervous and fidgety. 

          "Whatever you say sweetheart. " he says as he takes hope out of my arms.  He gives hope to Rebekah who then leaves the room. I'm only assuming she's going to lay her down to rest. Now it's just me and Klaus alone. This hasn't happened for the last almost month. That could be why I am so nervous. 

         "How was the vacation?" Klaus ask me trying to stir up a conversation.

         "Bringing with Rebekah day in and day out,  let's just say wasn't a picnic. " I tell him and he let's out a small laugh. 

        "This is why I fancy you, always finding humor in the most unknown predicaments. " he tells me as he takes a few steps closer to me.  I swallow the small lump in my throat.  I try to breath but for some reason my airway is being blocked. 

           "Jade. " Klaus says worried.  "Jade what's wrong?"

          I just kept point to my throat with knew hand as I held it with another.  Just like that everything went black.