Chapter 17

Did i just hear that right?! I am shocked. Did klaus just really tell me that he loves me? I honestly cant believe those words came out of his mouth. He doesnt show to much emotion. This must have been a big and huge step for him. He admitted his feelings for me.

     I finally unfreeze from the postion i am in. I walk slowly up to him. He stands still. Face expression stern and i can see a bit of fear in it.  I simply place my hand on his cheek, giving it a little stroke. Softly ans gently. I look deep into his blue eyes. I try to make him notice that i am trying to make sure he knows it's ok. He doesnt have to be afraid.

        "Thank you. " is whaf i manage to get out of my mouth. His mouth drops open a little. No words making an exit. I give a soft little kiss pressed against his lips. I begin to walk away.

      "Jade." I hear once more. He just wont allow me to go. I turn back around and face the man that just admitted his biggest fear. Love.

    "No, thank you." He says with a small smile on his face. I can't help but smile. I then turn around and walk away. This time he allows me too.

     Im home. I havent been home in forever. It feels weird. Klaus hasnt let me leave his sight. I honestly want to go back there. I keep trying to convince myself to go. I want to be with the man i love. I just dont want to feel like a burden to him.

       I finally build up the courage to go. I grab my keys, and everything that i will need. I make my way to my front door. I open the door and to my surprise. It klaus. Hes already here at my door. I was stunned. My heart bearing unnormally fast. I jumped back a little at the sight of him. But i am happy. All to happy.

     "Hello love." He says with that small smirk of a smile he has.

      "What are you doing here?" I ask him.

       "Most likely the same thing you are doing." He says sarcastically.

     "What might that be?" I ask him already knowing the awnser.

       "Trying to see you." He says.

      "I must have it written all over my face." I say sheepishly. Im nervous. I want to let him know that i cant even go three hours without seeing him. But i feel like it would be awkward. I just dont want to be the biggest burden in his life.

         "Then, as do i." He says agian in a sarcastic tone.

       We just stare blankly in each others faces for a countless amount of moments. My nervousness keeps getting worse.  My heart is beating so fast i dont know if it will contiune to stay in my chest.

         What do i do now?! How do i brrak the silence?! I couldnt take it any longer. I just leaped over the thresh hold to the door. Grabbed his face in my hands and began kissing him. He returned the kiss. This feels like my haappy ending. I need to be with him.

    Always and forever.