Chapter 38

I was sitting in the compound alone.  Everyone was off trying to figure out who was trying to kill them now.  Great, just what we need.  I literally just got kidnapped two days ago and already someone else is putting us on their hit list.  It just never ends. As an original I don't understand why people would want to kill them.  After all,  if they die so does their sire line. That makes no sense to me. 

         I'm reading threw all of Klaus' old journals.  I know I shouldn't be snooping,  but I am.  I sigh as I close the last book. I am tired and worn out.  The baby isn't being very pleasant today.  Time is coming quick for him.  I just couldn't wait any longer for him to come.  It's getting old now.  I swear I am never having sex again.  I do not want to end up pregnant again. 

       I thought I heard someone swoosh by but when I looked I couldn't see anyone. This made me nervous.  I'm hoping it's one of the mikaelsons.  Sometimes Elijah likes to play around with me and just pop up and do random things with his vampspeed to make me think there is like a ghost or something around. 

         As I started to settle down and forget about whatv that was, Hayley was standing right in front of me.  Anger all over her face with her arms crossed in front of her chest.  I sat back more on the couch. I'm scared now.

        "Hayley. " I say to her. She just keeps giving me a very angry stare.  I am waiting on her to say something. 

         "Don't try and be all sweet to me. " she tells me as she grabs me by my arm and starts dragging me out of the compound. 

           "Where are you taking me?" I ask her but she's silent.  She hits me over the head with a metal pole causing darkness to take over me.

           When I woke up I was tied up and had something in my mouth.  It was pitch black.  For a moment I thought I was dead.  But I soon realized that I was in the trunk of a car.  I started kicking and trying to scream.  No no no,  this can't be happening.  Not again.  I never get a break from being kidnapped. 

       Soon the car stopped.  My eyes were wide with fear.  I swear I'm about to meet my end.  I won't have my baby.  I wanted to cry so bad but I was trying to stay as strong as possible.  I don't want to show fear to anyone.  The trunk opens and I see that we are in the woods somewhere. I see the river and a small shack right off of it.  I look around worried. 

         Hayley takes the piece of cloth out of my mouth and I start panting heavily.  I was trying not to look at her but I couldn't help it.  I needed to know why she was doing this to me.  I would never do this to her. 

         "Why am I here? " I asked.  She let out a small evil laugh.  I don't understand why she thinks this is so funny. When Klaus finds out where I'm at,  it won't matter if that's hopes mom or not.  She's going to end up dead. Just like everyone else who has kidnapped me before.

          "I'm going to kill you. And that baby. "