Chapter 23

Its been a few months since klaus had agreed to give me my forever with him. He keeps pushing it back. Im not angry about it but anything could happen to me at any moment and i could loose it. I spend endless amounts of days with him. We hardly ever seperate.

     It was early morning and i was waking up in his bed once again. Klaus left a note on the side table saying that he would be back in a few hours. He had some errands to run. My suprise that he didnt wake me to come with him.

     We still have this big wedding to plan. I dont really know where to begin. Rebekah has some of it planned. I feel like leaving it all up to her. I rub my hand threw my hair and glare out the doors to the sun. I smile a small crooked smile. I began to feel sick. I rush to the bathroom. I am leaning into the toilet pouring all my guts out from my mouth for a long long time.

        I didnt hear anyone come in the room till he spoke . "Love is everything alright?"

       I dont even turn back to look at him. I just lift my head up, grab some tpilet paper and wipe my mouth. "Yeah im fine. " i say waving my hand behind me to try and get him to leave. Which of coursw his stubborn self doesnt.

      "Doesnt seem like it." He says as he makes his way over to me , grabbing me by my torso ans lifting me up. He helps me walk to the bed and sit down. He sits down next to me. I stare at the ground. I havent been sick in at least 2 years.

     "Must be a stomach bug." I say finally making eye contact with him.

     "Lay down love. Get some rest." He tells me as i lay down and get myself under the covers. Just as i laid down i jolted back up and ran to the bathroom to do it all over again. Klaus gave me a look of concern.

     "Im getting freya." Was all he said as he left the room. Apparently vampires freak out when people get sick.

      I make my way back to the bed to lay down again. The nausea coming from my stomach makes it hard to tolerate. I try to shut my eyes. Doesnt work. I hold on to my stomach in hopes that it would some how make me feel any better. It doesnt work either.

      I finally took a small nap. I was woken up by freya putting her hand on my forehead to check for a fever. "She doesn't have a fever." She says as she looks behind her to klaus.

      "Then what is wrong with her?" He yells in a angry tone making me jump a little. Im still not fully awake.

     "Im not sure. I can do a spell but i will need her blood." She tells him.

      "Whatever needs to be done." He says before walking out and leaving me in fear that i might loose my forever.