❦ Chapter Six ❦

*Disclaimer; I do not own Teen Wolf's characters or plot lines. Only my own.*

❦ Chapter Six ❦ 

Opal

The cafeteria was unusually quiet today. There was still a little bit of chatter at the table's but it wasn't as loud as it usually is. I sat next to Boyd again today. Firstly, because I didn't like seeing him sit by himself and secondly, I was still ignoring Stiles.

I know it was childish, but I truly couldn't help it.

had said I would see Lydia during lunch, I just haven't spotted her yet plus I didn't want to just ditch Boyd. But imagine my surprise when the one person I was trying to avoid and ignore pulled out a seat at our table and sat his sorry ass at the table. I stabbed my french fries violently.

He leaned on one elbow in what he probably thought was 'cool' fashionable way and nodded to Boyd. I muffled a giggle with my hands when I saw Boyd just stare at him giving away no emotion whatsoever.

"Boyd. You got the keys?" Stiles spoke up. My eyebrows furrowed as I glanced back at Boyd. What keys?

Boyd simply held them out, letting them dangle from his fingers. Stiles smirked and tried to grab them from him, but Boyd kept a firm grip on the leather that held the keys together. I got a special feeling of evil joy while I watched Stiles struggle to pull the keys from his grasp. You could literally hear the back of his throat squeezing letting out an identifiable sound as he pulled unsuccessfully.

"This isn't a favor," Boyd stated still holding onto the keys. "It's a transaction."

Stiles let go of the keys in defeat. "Yep, right. Absolutely." He quickly dug into his pocket pulling out twenty bucks and slamming it on the table. I glanced around the cafeteria to see if anyone was watching. I'd been watching quite a lot of T.V. lately around the Stilinski household, and apparently a lot of drug deals looked like this. Though I don't understand what the keys have to do with anything.

"I said fifty," my new best friend deadpanned. I loved Boyd. He had this really nice dark coloured skin that I was totally jealous of. He was cute too which was just an added bonus. I blinked ferociously and focused back on the 'transaction' in front of me. Stiles hadn't even acknowledged me yet. Bastard.

Stiles stuttered, "really? I remember twenty." He was silent for a moment before he spoke up againn, "I don't know, I have really good verbal memory and I remember twenty. I remember the distinctive 'twa' sound. Twa-enty." Stiles stumbled over his words. I bet Boyd could pound Stiles to the ground if he wanted to.

"I remember fifty. You know, the 'fa'  sound. Hear the difference?" Boyd was on a role, I swear to god.

"Uh-"

"If you can't I can demonstrate some other words starting with the 'fa'  sound." 

Stiles shrunk back into his chair. "N-no I'm think I'm recalling it now. Maybe I just got it confused with f-fourty," he said placing another twenty dollars on the table. I took another bite of my french fries. This was so bloody entertaining.

Boyd stared at the fourty bucks on the table and simply put a dorito in his mouth. Stiles sighed loudly in defeat, "come on, man. Have you seen the piece of crap jeep I drive?" I actually take offence to that, because that jeep was freaking awesome. I loved it. Stiles just didn't appreciate it like I did... even though I can't drive it because I don't have a driver's license.

"Have you seen the piece of crap bus I take?" Boyd retorted. And I must say, that was like the perfect response. Stiles didn't look like he was about to give in at any moment and neither did Boyd, so I groaned and pulled out ten dollars from the back of my pocket and placed it on the table. I don't know why I just did that for Stiles. He better be freaking grateful and tell me what he needs those keys for.