[Makoto Nijima] - Tutoring Sessions

In which Makoto, your crush, becomes your tutor, well, at least until your grades get better.

________________________________________________________________________________

'Damn, class is so boring. And I'm so goddamn hungry...'

"L/N, do better next time," Ms. Usami grumbled. Your math teacher handed you the test hat your class had taken a few days ago. But honestly, you could've cared less about the test. Lately, all you've been doing in that damned math class was getting horrible grades!

You flipped over paper to see a 'D-' in red on the right corner of the paper.

You slammed your hand on your wooden desk and then quickly winced at the slight pain. Hopefully no one saw, well they really wouldn't anyway. The students in your class were all sharing their grades to one another.

"Hey, Y/N. What'd you get?" Ann asked you. She sat next you in class, so it was easy to talk to her whenever you two got bored.

"A freaking 'D-'," you muttered, not wanting to let a lot of people hear.

"You got a 'D-'?" Akira whispered.

"Dammit, Akira!"

"Well, I can't help but eavesdrop. You sit pretty close to me and you're not exactly the world's best whisperer," he joked.

"Well, what did you two get?"

"A 'B-'," Ann replied.

"An 'A+'," Akira said smugly.

"What the hell?" you exclaimed. There was no way that Ann could've gotten a higher grade than you! Besides, she said so herself that she sucked at math! And as for Akira, well, he is pretty smart, so you couldn't hold anything against him.

Sighing, you crumpled your test up and shoved it into the bottom of your backpack, hoping to never find it in the deep, dark abyss.

"I wish that I could get better at math..." you confessed.

"Well, I know someone who could tutor you. For free even!" Ann proposed.

"Who?"

__________________________

"I should've intervened when I had the chance! Is my life just one big mistake?!" you groaned out.

Ann had secretly taken your phone during lunch time, only to text a certain someone about tutoring sessions: Makoto Nijima. Your longtime crush. You liked her ever since she had joined the Phantom Thieves. She was incredibly cute, smart, and kind to others. She somehow always made time to tutor her peers in subjects that they struggled in. You had always admired her for her generosity and ever since her introduction to the team, you harbored feeling for her in your heart.

You knew that you would have zero chance of being her girlfriend. Heck, you didn't even know if she was into girls!

But you really did need help with mathematics, so you decided that it wasn't all so bad.

_______________________

"Hello? Anyone here?"

You knocked on the door of the student council members' room. Opening the door, you saw Makoto, swiftly finishing up her homework. Her right hand dancing on the papers with elegance and grace, as if it was ballet.

"Oh, Y/N. I was finishing some papers. Have a seat," she offered with a smile.

You put your backpack next to a chair and sat down across the brunette beauty. You then pulled out some math homework and a pencil, ready to begin your tutoring session.

"Thanks for helping me out Makoto," you said bashfully.

"It's no problem! So let's get started..."

_______________________

"Oh my god! I never knew it was that easy!" you exclaimed happily.

"Remember, if know the formula-"

"You can solve any problem," you said, finishing her sentence.

You had no idea why you had to get nervous in the first place. You felt at ease with her instead of being uncomfortable. It was a great time, well at least for you. But you hoped that it was fun for her as well.

"Great job, Y/N," she praised. It felt nice receiving some recognition from her, especially since she was the person you liked.

"Thanks, Makoto. You were a lifesaver," you gushed.

She laughed at your comment, feeling a bit bashful, even though she received plenty of comments like that from others. Perhaps your's was more special.

Both of you began to pack your bags, when all of a sudden, you decided to do something that you probably would regret for the rest of your high school career.

"Hey, Makoto?"

"Yes, Y/N?"

"W-would you mind closing your eyes for a second? Don't worry, I won't leave or anything," you stuttered.

Makoto let out a small laugh and closed her eyes, obeying your request. You shuffled your feet closer to her, mustering up the courage to do the unspeakable. Tip toeing to make yourself taller, you placed a small kiss onto her shiny, pink lips. It was only for a short moment, but it felt like an eternity in that small room. She kissed back, shocking you, but nonetheless, it made you the happiest girl in the world.

You pulled back and grabbed your backpack, opening the door, and then turning back to the girl.

"Bye, Makoto. Thanks for everything and um, I like you!" you exclaimed to her.

Rushing out, you couldn't believe that you kissed her, your crush. You didn't know what her answer would be, considering that you ran out the door, but at least you confessed to her.

_________________________

But unbeknownst to you, Makoto was left a blushing mess, fumbling with her skirt.

"Geez idiot. You didn't let me say it back...." she mumbled.

-

First part of this book 😭👏

I hope you guys enjoyed the first part, and hopefully you guys request! 🙌

-welcome_darkness