[Yosuke Hanamura] - Saved

In which the Investigation team discovers something, or rather, someone new in the TV world.

REQUESTED: YES and by: MysticMeowzzz 

________________________________

"Boy, was dance class hard today," you sighed out. You were walking around the "TV world" to relieve your stress and take it out on the random creatures roaming around the place.

 You found out about this place after a hard day of dance lessons and punched your TV, only to find out that your hand went through it. It was strange, and then you had went into the TV to end up in a strange land. There were monsters lurking around there, and you figured out how to exit out of there using one of the random TVs lying around. You thought to yourself, that if you could enter through a TV, you could get out of one too. Fortunately, when you entered into one of them, you landed in Junes and it coincidentally was near your home as well. 

It had been your place ever since you discovered it, and you always brought a bow with you to fight off the monsters. You knew your way around a bow and arrow from the archery classes you attended when you where little and it was really the only weapon you knew how to use. 

But you soon discovered that there were other people as well. 

_______________________

"Yukiko! Can't you heal me or something?" Yosuke shouted. He was gripping his upper right arm where he had gotten hurt from a shadow and there were multiple scratches everywhere, but mostly on his face. 

Yukiko glanced at him, but then a shadow suddenly attacked her from behind. Before any further damage could  be inflicted, Yu took it out. 

"Yukiko, just heal Yosuke for now! Me and Naoto will take care of the rest. Yukiko nodded and ran towards Yosuke and casted Diarama to heal up Yosuke and he thanked her. 

"Here, this should do it," she said, helping Yosuke get up.

 'Today wasn't the best day to go into the TV world after all,' Yosuke thought. No one was in their best form today especially with the drastic weather changes happening lately, but Yu suggested to get stronger and toughen up the team. The team reluctantly agreed and knew that it was important, but no one really wanted to go. 

His thoughts occupied his mind and he wasn't aware that there were still many shadows surrounding him and the party. Yu and the others were focused on the ones near them that they didn't watch out for Yosuke. Naoto finally took a glance over her shoulder and tried to warn him.

Then as you were walking, you noticed all the shouting and screaming near you. There were these three- no- four teenagers that were fighting the creatures, and then you soon realized that the orange-haired looking boy was surrounded by the monsters. 

"I should go help," you muttered to yourself. This wasn't like anything you had ever experienced since coming here, and you surely didn't want to see any horrific events happening. You took out a couple of arrows and readied to aim them, but you would only let them go if the other kids didn't get to the orange-haired teen first.  

"Yosuke! Watch out!" Naoto shouted. Her voice caught the attention of Yu and Yukiko and they began to run towards Yosuke.