[Akira Kurusu] - Trouble

In which your friends in Inaba need help in the TV world, but your plans are foiled by your boyfriend.

[Requested by:  @GamerLizzyOffline]

-------------------------------

It had almost been a year since you moved from Inaba to Tokyo, trying to adjust to the city life after living in the countryside for so long. You completed your two years of high school at Yasogami High, and now, recently starting your last year of high school at Shujin Academy. You missed your friends dearly, especially after solving the serial murder cases inside the TV together. 

But your life in the city was exciting, you had a new group of friends and although they were a year under you, they made your life living in Tokyo more fun than you would've ever imagined. You even had a boyfriend, Akira Kurusu, a second year. He was known for being the bad boy in school, even though he really wasn't. 

Although you would never forget your memories of your friends, you put your life in Inaba behind you ever since you moved to Tokyo, well that is, until it came back to bite you when you least expected it. 

__________________

"Yosuke, calm down! What happened?" you shouted over the phone. Yosuke called you when you came home from school, and spewed random words at a fast pace. You knew that there was trouble over in the TV world, at least, that was all that you could comprehend from Yosuke's words. 

"Well, apparently, Teddie's been saying that there's been powerful shadows lurking around lately," he said, finally calming down. 

"But didn't we take them all out?"

"I really dunno man, it's so confusing," Yosuke confessed. Apparently, he had no idea as well. 

"What about the others? Do they know?" you asked. 

"They do, we just wanted to contact you to let you know, but I don't know if you could even go into the TV over in Tokyo."

You agreed with him. Besides, you didn't even want to bother with the TV world anymore and never tried sticking your hand inside your TV. 

"Well, maybe it'll work, but who knows where I'll end up? And I don't have my glasses anymore!" you exclaimed. It was true though, the only TV you had ever been in was at Junes, with the same TV. 

"Teddie set up a bunch of televisions everywhere, we saw them when we came to see what was going on. And he can always make more, or you can wear one of those funny glasses!"

You sighed and closed your eyes for a moment. You were so busy with being a third-year in high school, and trying to hide this from Akira would be exhausting. But you decided, it would be alright. Besides, you would get a chance to see your friends again, right? 

____________

After exam week was over, you decided that the next day was perfect for going into the TV world, it was break week anyway and  homework wasn't really an issue, at least for now. You rushed to get your keys out of your pockets and opened the door swiftly. You kicked off your shoes and changed into comfortable clothes to let you move more freely than your uniform.

Quickly, you grabbed your bo staff, your choice of weapon whenever you had gone into the TV world. You were still active with your martial arts even after you had moved to Tokyo and you decided that you needed something to defend yourself in the TV. 

You took deep breaths, and stared at the flat-screen TV in front of you. 

"I-I'm totally ready for this! I'm not scared at all!" you shouted. 

"Okay, that was a bit too loud," you said, while laughing. You tightened your grip on your bo staff and put your free hand into your TV. 

"I-it still works...dammit," you had really hoped the TV wouldn't have worked, just a little part of you had hoped that. The TV world had given you unforgettable moments, as well as painful ones and didn't want to remember those again. But you had to do this. 

You pulled your hand away and put your left foot into the TV slowly.

'Well, this is it-'

"Y/N...?"

Oh, shit sticks. The door wasn't closed!'

Your head swiftly turned to the voice's direction to see, Akira. He was in pure shock and looked even more paler than usual, much more paler. 

"A-akira! This isn't what it looks like!" you exclaimed to him, nervously. You quickly pulled yourself out, which freaked him out even more, even if he didn't show it. You released your weapon and came over to him to calm him down. 

"What happened, Y/N?" He was clearly confused and his mind was in a state of pure shock and worry. How could you be standing there all fine after what happened? Akira demanded answers and even if he was surprised, he sure didn't let it get to him when he talked to you.

"U-um, nothing!" you laughed nervously as your hand scratched your neck. 

"I saw you go into the TV," he said sternly. He really meant business and he sure as well wasn't going to leave without any answers from you. 

"Well, here's how it all started..."

----------------------------

"So, you enter into the TV and fight shadows with things called...Personas?" 

"Uh, yeah." 

Akira stared at you with his dark orbs, and then looked away to think about what you had told him. It really was...interesting, what you revealed to him and what he just witnessed. But it was easy for him to believe, considering his own secrets. 

"It's alright if you don't believe me, I probably sound crazy right now," you admitted. You looked towards the ground, you looked anywhere but at your boyfriend to avoid any further eye-contact. 

"I believe you," he breathed out. Your head shot up from looking at the ground, in pure disbelief. You were sure that he wouldn't have believed you, at all. No one normal would have believed your story. 

"Why? I mean it's clearly crazy an-"

"Just cuddle with me for now. It's been quite a day for me-and for you," he hugged you closely and kissed the temple of your forehead and led you to the couch. You hugged him back and agreed with him. 

It really had been quite a day. And Yosuke and the others would just have to put up with the waiting for now. 

---------------------

Ahhh, I'm so sorry this came out so late and I didn't even add the Phantom Thieves!  I've been just terribly busy with school and our teachers are just giving us too many projects :/  I have a new announcement though! I will now be writing for Persona 2: Innocent Sin and some characters (actually one, Katsuya) from Persona 2: Eternal Punishment! I have a basic idea and know the characters alright so I wanted to write for them, especially Tatsuya, he's so cool ;;;;

Shameless self-promo here, but check out my Tumblr if you all would like too! It's in my description and my Ao3 will hopefully have stuff in there soon!

-reverse-lights