[Futaba Sakura] - Time Together

In which you and Futaba hang out in Akihabara because you share the same interests.

REQUESTED: [YES]

--------------------------------------------------

Staring at your reflection in the mirror, you smiled with satisfaction. You put your best outfit together because you were going to go out with Futaba in Akihabara to spend some time with her. It was your idea to invite her to go with you, well, Akira also asked you to hang out with her. Futaba still needed to get used to being outside with people other than Akira. Naturally, he asked you.  You were the second-closest person to Futaba, as you shared most interests with her, like anime and video games. 

"I should text Futaba if she's ready," you pondered out loud. You went over to your nightstand to grab your phone. Pulling up the message app, you texted Futaba with quick motions.

Hey, Futaba-chan, are you ready? 

After a few seconds, she replied to you. 

-heyyy Y/N! i'm ready :)) i'll be at leblanc so hurry up lol

You chuckled at her reply; Futaba's texts never failed to make you crack a smile and were a breath of fresh air from everybody's boring texts. Well, Akira's mostly because he only texts two words in the groupchat and then stays silent. 

You left your house and said your goodbyes to your parents as they wished you a fun time with Futaba. The hot sun immediately hit your face, making you feel warm and flustered. But, you decided to just bear it and went straight to Leblanc to pick Futaba up. 

After some time, you finally ended up at Leblanc and found Futaba in her unique sitting position in front of the store. She seemed excited to see you, and got up from her position. 

"Heya Y/N! What took you so long?" Futaba jokingly scolded. You pouted at her complaint and ruffled her hair.

"I walked in the scorching heat and had to walk for forever so you don't get to complain!" you countered. She giggled and the two of you started to walk to the train station to go to Akihabara, while you and Futaba discussed what you guys wanted to do in Akihabara. 

"I can't wait to get the new volume of My Villain Academia!  I really wanna see the fight between Peku and the main hero. How about you Futaba?" 

"Hmm, I think I wanna get the Ace Detective mangas! Well, those or the games because I can't decide heehee!" Futaba chirped. She was always excited about these things, and it made her stand out, which you really liked about her. You kept on talking about the different things you guys wanted to buy or at least see before the day ended.  The two of boarded the train after some time and finally headed to Akihabara. 

____________________________________

"Yay, we're here!" Futaba exclaimed loudly. She was quite impatient on the ride here, but you couldn't blame her at all. Everyone was trying to spend the most of their time before summer would come to a close. You and Futaba walked around to try and find what you two were looking for, and you kept close to Futaba. Although she made an impressive improvement about going to places without much help from her friends, you still worried for her from time to time. 

"Futaba, try and stay close to me okay?" you told her. 

"Don't worry about me! I think I'll be okay," Futaba replied. She sounded doubtful, but you paid no mind to it. Futaba had found the books that she wanted to buy and you did too. Coincidentally, it was in the same aisle and you could keep an eye on Futaba at the same time. You told her that you would pay first, since you were done early and she nodded along. After some time, she also paid for her items and suggested to go home before Sojiro would get worried. You agreed with her and started to wrap up for the day.

On the way back to the train station, you noticed that Futaba had a big smile on her face. It was her usual sly grin, but a happy smile that suited her. "What're you so happy about Futaba?" you asked her. 

"Well, I'm just happy that we got to hang out today, Y/N," she began, "no one else in our friend group likes the same stuff I do except you." You smiled at her confession, and remembered how hard it was for her to open up to the group. 

"I'm glad that you enjoyed today Futaba! I'm just sad that summer will end soon," you mumbled sadly.  As soon as school would start, there would be no time to hang out wit your friends at all. 

"Hey, Y-Y/N?"

"Yes, Futaba?" 

"When school starts again, will you s-still have t-time for me?" Futaba stuttered out. You looked at her with a fondness and nodded.

"Of course, and don't you worry. I'll always have time for you Futaba."

___________________________________________

Hello everyone! It's been a long time hasn't it. Sorry for being gone so long, I just haven't felt too motivated. If I had to tell the truth, I fell like I'm falling out of Persona and I really don't want to. But when Persona 5: The Royal comes out, I hope a spark comes. Even then, I don't know if I'll discontinue the series or not. I apologize for this :(

However, Fire Emblem Three Houses came out and I'm loving it so far. I'm wondering if I should start another Fire Emblem book again. I was wondering if any of you guys would be interested in reading it. If not, I'll probably still make it lol. 

Until next time, 

-reverse-lights