[Teddie] - Mishaps

In which Teddie tries to take care of you but kind of can't.

Requested: [YES] 

By: @GamerLizzyOffline

______________________

"Well, according to what the doctor said, the baby should be a blueberry this week," you chirped happily.

"Wow, a bluebeary! How cute!" Teddie drawled in a happy manner, while poking at your belly. 

It had been some been some weeks into your pregnancy and the both of you were excited for your first kid. It was a little weird how Teddie was able to function like a human male, even though you and your friends didn't know what he was! However, things seemed fine since your pregnancy was normal with morning sickness and sudden cravings. 

And speaking of cravings...

"Hey Teddie, where's that pickle ice cream I asked you ten minutes ago?" you asked cutely. Teddie dramatically made a face and whimpered. 

"The smell was just too much!" Teddie complained. "It was too much to bear!" You smiled and shook your head from his bear pun went into the kitchen, unbeknownst of what was waiting for you. 

The kitchen had become a mess and ice cream was everywhere! The smell of vanilla and pickled permeated the air, which was somehow pleasant to you, but the sight of the kitchen didn't.

"Teddie! What happened in here?" you shouted. Teddie started to laugh nervously and slowly walked into the kitchen, but stood far away from where you were. 

"When the smell became too much for me to bear, everything just went everywhere!" he confessed. You felt bad for him because you were the one who asked him to make food for you, however, you couldn't stand a dirty kitchen. 

"Teddie, could you at least clean this mess up? When you're done we can have popcorn and watch a movie together. I'm craving for popcorn now," you laughed. 

Teddie nodded and saluted to you as you went upstairs to relax for a bit. Teddie began to clean and in a matter of a few moments, the kitchen was spic and span. The tiles sparkled and the floor was smooth with no stains to be seen. 

"Now that's a beary clean kitchen!" Teddie then grabbed the popcorn bag to make popcorn, but forgot how to make it.

"Well, let's put it in for...twelve minutes!" he cheerfully said. He threw in the bag of popcorn in the microwave and pressed the buttons for it to microwave. However, he didn't know what was going to happen. 

After time passed, you were curious about where Teddie was. He would probably be done cleaning and made his ways upstairs by now, but he was no where to be seen. Finally, after some minutes of waiting, you went downstairs to check up one him.

"Teddie! Are you done yet?" you asked him. 

You went into the kitchen and saw how clean it was, but then looked at Teddie to see him holding a...burnt bag?

"I-I was trying to make popcorn for you, but it turned out beary bad," Teddie sighed out. You walked over to him and gave him a hug. 

"It's okay Teddie, it doesn't matter. You've been trying your best for me today and I appreciate it very much, so thank you. Now, let's just watch something and cuddle, okay?" you suggested. Teddie beamed and threw away the bag to go upstairs with you. The two of you laid in bed as you watched your favorite movie while Teddie wrapped an arm around your stomach. as if he was protecting your baby.

As some time went by, you noticed quiet snoring coming from Teddie. You turned your head yo look at his sleeping figure and turned off the TV. You knew that he was very tired and let him sleep in peace and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Slowly, you crawled out of bed to go to the kitchen.

"Now, time to make some pickle ice cream..."

__________________________________________

Hello everyone! I hoped you guys liked this chapter! I thought of a really gross food combination and made it the reader's craving haha. I know it was a little shorter than usual so I need to think of more prompts to write about lol. Anyway, next chapter will be female character and reader so please vote for who you want me to write for if you haven't already!

until next time, 

- reverse-lights