[Minato Arisato] - Date at the Mall

In which you and your boyfriend spend your first date at Paulowina Mall.

_______________________

Minato was on his phone, listening to music while lying in bed with you. It was almost daily: that you and him would just lay in bed with him listening to music and sharing his favorite tracks with you. It was nice like this, peaceful and quiet. But it was quite weird, you two were a couple, yet you haven't been on a date with him ever since he confessed. 

Your eyebrows furrowed as your thoughts flooded your head. Minato took note of this quite quickly and took off his part of the earphones. 

"Y/N, is there something wrong?" he asked in his monotone voice. 

'Geez, he's so perceptive.'  "Ah, nothing," you mumbled quietly. 

He looked into your eyes for a minute, piercing  through them with his grey orbs. Taking his eyes of you, he returned to his previous state and began to play a different track. 

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I'm sure..."

"...Okay, all right! I wanna go somewhere... just the two of us..." you confessed. He always managed to get you to say what ever was on your mind. 

Minato's lips turned into a small smile, perhaps making fun of you in his head at that moment. 

"Okay then, go get ready," he said. Minato hopped off the bed and took his phone, along with his headphones and placed them on his nightstand. 

"Wait, now?" you questioned. You thought it would've been another day or at least tomorrow! 

'He's always so unpredictable.'

----------------------

Putting on a simple graphic t-shirt paired with shorts, you went to the front of the door to grab your shoes. Minato was on the couch, waiting for you in his casual outfit. 

You slipped into your F/C shoes as Minato rose off of the couch and opened the door for the both of you to head out. 

"Ready?" he asked. 

"Ready."

----------------------

"Ah geez, Minato! I could've just paid for the both of us!" you scolded at him. You two went to Paulowina Mall, where you decided where the date would take place. You wanted ice cream and got one for Minato as well. So as you were about to pull out some cash, Minato paid instead; he quicker and faster than you. 

"Well, that's what I'm supposed to do right? Pay for my girlfriend?" he teased, a light chuckle escaping from his mouth. 

You playfully hit his shoulder, cheeks bright red from embarrassment as he continued eating his ice cream. 

With your hands intertwined with his, you walked around the mall with him along with the both of you exchanging some laughs along the way.  

----------------------

Minato had gone to the bathroom and told you to head to your favorite store first. You refused and decided to wait for him near the bathroom area. You waited casually and peacefully, until two teenager boys decided to mess it up. 

"Hey, cutie. Wanna hang with us? You seem pretty bored," one said. He had a sleazy look on his face, and had dirty blonde hair. 

"Yeah, come hang with us. It'll be fun," the dark-haired boy said. 

"Um, I'm here with my boyfriend right now, so yeah..." you murmured. You were put into such an uncomfortable situation, that you couldn't find your inner voice. Even though you mentioned that you were with Minato at the moment, the two boys didn't stop pestering you. You felt a bit claustrophobic; they were trapping you against the wall so that you couldn't get out. 

"Please stop, I-"

"She told you to stop, you pricks," a familiar voice spoke. 

Minato had came to your rescue in the nick of time, like always. His overwhelming calm demeanor gave off a deadly vibe, making the teen boys walk away with fear and annoyance etched on their faces. 

"Fine, geez! We'll leave!" the dark-haired one yelled out. 

Minato watched them walk off until he couldn't see them, making sure that they wouldn't try and hit on you again. 

You breathed out a sigh of relief, grateful that Minato had come at the right time. He walked closer to you and pulled you closer to him. 

"You alright? They didn't do anything did they?" he softly asked. 

"No, but thank God you came at the right time," you chuckled out, trying to make the situation feel lighter. He slightly smiled once more, seeing you safe made him feel happy. Minato gave you a small peck on your lips, making your face flushed. 

"W-what was that for?!" you yelled out, your face becoming even more flushed. 

"Nothing. C'mon let's go," Minato said, as he held out his pale-skinned hand. 

The red dust from your cheeks softened as your lips turned into a wide smile and you put your hand on top of his. 

"Okay."

______________________

Ahhhhgggggg, just started high school a few days ago, so we're back to slow updates (not like we already had them before ahhahaha)

-it's only been like three days but my friends are being kinda mean no offense just me ranting bahahahaha

Also, I encourage you guys to request ^^ I'm running out of ideas bahahahaha 

Hope you guys enjoyed this one; I'm starting to write for Persona 3, so I'm gonna watch the movies because I don't have the game. I probably will buy Persona 3 Portable because I wanna date Akihiko ahhhhhhhhhh <3 <3 <3

So I'll be adding Persona 3 characters! :)))

-reverse-lights