Chapter 1: Mission ¤

Tsunade once again chucked another bottle of sake. She sighed and glared at her enemy........... Paperwork.

Seriousley, since the time she accepted the hat of Hokage all she met was all paper, paper here and paper there.

I think the only interesting of being Hokage was that you can command any shinobi and kunoichi you want.

While reading some of the documents, her eyes spotted a familiar scarlet envelope who had a symbol of a certain school she knew.

She picked it up and looked at it.

Dear Tsunade,

It has been quite a long time since we talked. I do hope you are doing fine. I am quite disturbed by your loss. Hiruzen was an interesting friend.

Now to the point, I want to request some of your Shinobi to please come and both protect my school and a certain boy.

This will be an S-class mission, don't worry about their stay, I already taken care of that. This mission will be over a year. Thank you in advance.

Albus (Don't know the whole name😂)
Dumbledore

Headmaster of Hogwarts, witchcraft of wizardy

Of course Tsunade considered it done. "Shizune, call Fox and Raven" she said. "Hai Lady Tsunade" Shizune said and walked out.

A few moments later, 2 ANBU's appeared. She raised a brow at their shriveled up clothes and hair. She mentally grinned and though 'their at it again'.

Tsunade coughed and said their mission. (Too lazy to explain)

Both ANBU took the scroll and bowed. "Now hold into this and just say Hogwarts" Tsunade instructed them pointing at a certain boot.

Both ANBU stared at it with curiosity and shrugged. Both of them touched it and said together, "Hogwarts."

Both of them was engulf by light making then close their eyes only to open then again and saw that they're not at the Hokage office. Only an idiot can deduce that they were not in Konoha, or maybe even in the Elemental Nations for that matter.

>>Hokage Office<<

Tsunade sighed. 'I hope it all ends well' she though since she knew who they were facing. Its not like she doesn't have any faith to those 2, its that Voldemort was like Orochimaru (You know what I just did😁)

>>Back to our Eccentric ANBUs<<

Now to both of the ANBU's clear sight, they were outside of a house. Both ANBU's look out at their surroundings searching for any threats that may come on their way. "Where the heck are we?" Fox asked looking at her partner.

Her partner just hn'ed which annoyed her. "Seriously, how many times do I have to tell you that I don't speak Uchiha language?" She said getting irritating.

"Hn."

And apparently, to Naru's susprise and shock, she understood the meaning behind the hn. 'You could have said that from the beginning.'

"I already said that a hundred time Teme."

The raven masked now known as Sasuke just rolled his eyes which made Naru twitch. While they were quietly arguing, both didn't know that they were being watched by a spell called a patronus.

>>Inside A Room<<

"NO!! I AM NOT LETTING MY CHILDREN GETTING PROTECTED BY KILLERS!!!"