Chapter 10: Student ANBU

He was twitching. Twitching for the fact that he's mask was not in place on his face.

"Tell me a very good reason not to bring my katana at the hall"

Naru sigh and rubbed her temple. "Come on Sasuke, just today. You know we need to protect them yes, but scaring them is not part of the deal"

While the couple was arguing about the whole 'Katana Scenario', Sakura and Lee was at the couch watching them. "Seriousley, those two never seem to always get along. They always fight on little things."

"DON'T WORRY SAKURA-CHAN!! BOTH OF THEIR YOUTHFULNESS WILL BECOME BRIGHTER BY THE DAY!!"

Sakura sweatdropped and though, 'That doesn't even make sense'. Thinking over the things, Sakura sighed and stood up to do the role she always did since the beginning of Team 7, being the peacemaker that she will be.

So she walked and get in between them while Lee followed in case something bad happened which it always happen 99.9% based on the predicament they're always in.

"Okay you two. Break it up, this is no time to be fighting about the things you should bring. Honestly, you two act like an old married couple."

And now, both Naru's and Sasuke's glaring eyes turned to her when she mentioned the last 3 words.

"I'm not old!!" Both ANBU exclaimed. Sakura sighed and rubbed her temple. 'Now I know what Sensei felt in this situation when we were still genin. Kami why do I always have the most dangerous and loudest teammates?!!'

"Whatever. Now hurry up and get ready. We need to be at the hall by 8:00."

Both of them nodded and puts on their mask. All four of them had shunshinned and had directly arrived at the Great Hall while the students looked at the four as Lee and Sakura walked to the Gryffindor table and the two ANBU's at either sides of the teacher's table.

Dumbledore saw as the shinobi's had taken their positions, he stood up as the whole hall had quiet down waiting for his upcoming announcement. Now Dumbledore cleared his throat and said, "Now my dear students, some circumstances has been made."

And this got answered by whispers as the Golden Trio each send a confused and Question gazes on each other while Sakura and Lee put on their serious mode. Dumbledore cleared his throat again to grab all of the students attention and it did as all of them all quiet down.

"As I was announcing. Me and the other professors had made an agreement that more tranferees from the Elemental Nations will be send here as for future knowledge."

And more whispers erupted again and was now silenced by Raven as he cleared his throat, and since the students totally really value their life, they quiet down. Dumbledore nodded in Raven's direction as a sign of 'Thank You'.

"Now, please Raven and Fox, remove your mask and introduce yourself properly to our humble students"

The student's eyes widen when they heard the 'Remove the Mask' statement. All of them are now looking as the ANBU shunshinned at the front of the teacher's table as Fox grabs her mask while the students waited in bated breaths wondering who's the person behind the infamous mask who was known throughout the school as a sweet and gentle kind of person they all met.

Fox slowly removed her mask as all the students gasped as they saw the face of Fox. She looks gorgeous and looks like a goddess which made some girls to feel some envy. Behind the mask was a face with cerulean sky eyes with a pale face while the shape of her head was round and having pinkish lips. All in all, she looks an over all beauty.

Fox smiled which made some boys to blush and said in her angelic voice, "Its nice to meet all of you, my real name is Naru Uzumaki-Namikaze."

The students smiled and unconsciously got a felt of happiness inside of them. Hermione blinked, "I'm jealous. She looks gorgeois"

Both Ron and Harry gave Hermione a look. "What?"

"I didn't know that your the type of person to care about your looks."

"I'm a girl! Of course I care about my own face"

Harry rose a brow and just ignored and listened to the next introduction, which was Raven's turn.

Naru saw all the looks directed at Raven and mentally laughed. Naru nudges his side making him looked at her pointedly. He sighed and slowly reached for his mask.

All the students was now getting riled up curious on what Raven looked like since he was known as a dangerous and stoic guy. Both Lee and Sakura was grinning ear to ear getting ready for all the students reaction on Raven's face. 

With another sighed, the mask was fully out of his face which he don't actually like. Now everyone's eyes widen on Raven's face. He has pale skin and onyx eyes and he looked........ handsome? No Gorgeous also.

"Sasuke Uchiha"

Was the monotone and deep voice ,he always had, said while looking at the gaping faces of the majority of the students. And he won't admit it, he was amused. Maybe Naru had rob on him too much?

Quiet.

That's the students reaction.

The silence was cut off by Dumbledore when he cleared his throat throwing everyone out of their stupor. "Now, Ms. Namikaze and Mr. Uchiha will be your new transferee and will be joining their fellow classmates, Ms. Haruno and Mr. Rock"

Both ANBU nodded and shunshinned to the Gryffindor table and took a sit in front of Sakura and Lee who both gave them a smile(Sakura) and a thumbs up(Lee).

While eating ,though the trio was sending them glances each time while discussing on what happened the last minute.

Now, the students in Hogwarts will be starting to get chaotic, not when you have the in famous Red Flash, the Lightning Assassin, the best medic next to Tsunade also having her infused punches and the Green Beast of Konoha.

What do you think will be in store for them when danger just lurks just around the corner buying its time?

{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]{}[]