Chapter 7: Comrades ¤

"Harry, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

"Ron, don't put Harry in your stupid ideas."

"It is not stupid Hermione! And you did saw them."

"Yes I did Ron, but you don't have to pry things more. You do know what they can do if they've known what your going to do."

"Hermione's right Ron. You do dont want your whole body to disappear from the bottom of the earth."

"On second though.......... maybe both of you are right."

The trio was at the Gryffindor's dormitory whispering about the things they saw today. It was actually really weird.

You see, when they were walking through the corridor right after their History class, they saw Kitsune and Raven talking to each other. It actually creeped them out.

Last time they weren't talking to each other, they were acting like strangers. And now they were now acting like lovers, or maybe they're really lovers?

Nevermind that, but they were now really intrigued by it too. And now Ron had suggested to spy on them, and both Harry and Hermione refused to take part in it since last time they did that, they almost got their heads off by Raven.

So the trio learned their lesson, except for Ron who kept persisting them to spy again. But Harry and Hermione reminded him of their last encounter so he just dropped it.

They were now walking down the Great Hall and heard shouting inside, something about 'Youthful'?

They opened the door and saw two strangers, one with pink hair and was wearing something similar to Raven and Kitsune, except for the mask. And the next one was the one really creeping them out. He has a box like hair and about his eyebrows really give them the creeps. And he was wearing a green spandex suit. Overall, he was creepy and weird.

Not to mention the fact that he was shouting. Everyone inside was even watching. And actually very terrified. Not because of him, they were terrified for his safety. He was so close to Raven and they can see the gleam from the blade of his katana. And they can tell that he was annoyed, super annoyed.

The trio sat at the Gryffindor table.

"Hey Neville, what's happening?"

"W-well H-harry. Umm.... we were having our dinner when both of them just burst on the door."

"Oh."

>>Yesterday<<

The teachers and ANBU was having a meeting today and a certain letter had arrived. A hawk had entered the room and perched itself on Sasuke's awaiting hand. The professors were intrigued by their mailing so they listened intently.

There on the leg was a scroll. Sasuke took the scroll and the hawk immediately left the place by flying out the same window it arrived.

Sasuke looked at the letter and then........ he becomes paler. "Oh God, please tell me I'm dreaming", he mutters but everyone heard him since the room was so very quiet. Naru rose a brow and took the scroll and started reading its content.

After a moment, Naru had suddenly started laughing. "Oh..... hahahahhahaha..... my god.....
hahahahahhaha."

Naru gave the scroll to Dumbledore who looked confused as hell.

I have heard of your circumstances at Hogwarts. And I reconsider on bringing more there since the mission had been ranked up to an SSS-Class one since Kabuto has been involved. Sakura Haruno and Rock Lee had volunteered to do the task.