Chapter 8: Ruckus ¤

The students can guess that under the mask, Raven's eyesbrows were twitching while Kitsune have to hide her giggles when they looked at the catastrophe happening inside the green house.

Chaos was everywhere. Broken vases, plants all scattered on the ground but what made Raven twitching is because in the sole center of the chaos was...................

Lee...................

kicking.............

on what you call.........

a man eating plant.

Raven turned to Sakura who was beside Kitsune who look at him back with all what you can see is innocense, which was all pure evil.

"What happened?"

Sakura gave a grin which horrifyingly matched Naru's when one of her pranks had been successful. Maybe it was a bad idea to leave those two alone.

>>Flashback<<

Sakura was walking down the hallway to the Potions Class. She was having this excitement feeling at the deep end of her stomach, excited for learning more other than jutsus and medicine. But of course, her favorite subject was actually Herbology since it was all about herbs and this herbs was new for her. You know, her and knowledge

She was humming happily as she skipped through the long corridors passing through some students who eyed her cautiously and weirdly. This made her think, 'This might make their life longer.'

After asking for directions and being looking at, she had finally arrived at the glassroom? And she can already see the plants from outside havimg stars in her eyes. She was admiring it and now walked in the glass like room.

Once she stepped in, mostly all of the 7th year students suddenly looked at her and the boys started to blush. She has pink bubblegum hair and her emerald eyes mesmerized all of them as she looked at the surroundings of the green house in glee.

"Ah, Ms. Haruno. So glad that you can join us", Professor Sprout said smiling at the pinknette since she was actually wonderful to talk to about herbs. Over the past few weeks that the girl was here, they always held a conversation about herbs nonstop that the ANBU have to pry her off so that she could attend her classes. And I tell you, it was hard, hard when said girl your trying to pry has deadly strength even if Naru has it too.

"Now class all of you please sit down. Today we will be growing a few plants as a activity for today. All of you please kindly keep your wands away. We won't be needing them."

She was met with groans as everyone reluctantly kept their wands at their pocket robes. This made Sakura roll her emerald eyes.

'This people are always relying on just a piece of sticks? No wonder Professor Dumbledore asked for protection. I don't think they can even take on a genin.' 

All of the 7th years all took some pots and a couple of seeds and started working on their own plants sometimes giving glances on other people's works. Most of the students picked the dittany, which Sakura remembered as a healing herb. While doing so, the others was horrified at what Sakura had picked. Even Professor Sprout was shocked since not one student in her life had picked a plant like that before, not even the infamous Tom Riddle. Sakura had picked the devil's snare.

Everyone now had put a good 10 meter radius distance away from her afraid that once the plant grew, it will lash itself on them. Professor Sprout looked at her direction worriedly, she had liked her in the beginning and attached herself to the girl. Some students had started asking her to pick another one since the plant was dangerous. Sakura just smiled and shrugged saying that she had encountered or dealt to something much more worse that even her life was on the line. Everyone gave her a look and simultaneously though, 'Your life is already on the line here!'

If you've already knew Sakura, its obviouse that she can take care of herself and the fact that she might even punch the plant to bits inseatd the other the way around.

Sakura ignored the looks and continued doing her work and added some fertilizer for it to grow much more faster. Seeing that the plant started growing and seeing the small pointed teeth growing from its head and two eyes, the students now started keeping the distance much more farther while Professor Sprout started calling her name.

"Ms. Haruno, I think that's enough. "

But it went on deaf ears when she still started growing it. After adding a few drops, the plant's stem started growing which make the plant sway and can stretch its neck and might even bite the students. "Wow this interesting. I've never really seen this kind of plant before", Sakura said as she inspected the plant while the students started panicking and keeps calling her name which came into deaf ears....... again.

"AH! MS. HARUNO YOU SHOULD-"

The door had suddenly slammed open and revealed the green spandex transfer student. Once his eyes had landed on the man eating plant, his eyes had immediately lit up. He pointed his finger at it and declared (loudly), "AH A YOUTHFUL CHALLENGE. I, ROCK LEE, THE GREEN BEAST OF KONOHA WILL BEAT DOWN THIS PLANT MONSTER!!"

And so, Lee had literally jumped in the catastrophe leg ready to kick.

The students watched horrified as the green spandex student kicked the devil's snare's head making it to drop on the floor only for it to stand up again. This made Lee's eyes to sparkle.

"A YOUTHFUL BATTLE MY FRIEND, BUT YOUR DETERMINATION WILL NOT STOP MY YOUTHFUL ATTACKS!!"

And Lee started the onslaught again.

>>End of Flashback<<

And that's how both ANBU found out about the cause of the catastrophe happening in front of them. Raven sighed, "I won't be telling this to Hoakge-sama and endure her shouting. I have already more things to do so Sakura you do the job."

"Eh? Why me?"

"Because its your fault."

"I didn't do anything."

"You did and that's final."

Sakura gave a defeated huff. "Fine", Sakura grumbled before she joined the fight and quickly ending the (poor) man eating plant's life with just her fist which was actually laced in chakra. All of the students and Professor Sprout went wide as they just saw the pinknette handle the plant.

No on one in their life had they ever seen a single human expertly punch a 5 ft giant man eating plant.

And that's how the 7th years Herbology Class ended.

=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷=÷