Chapter 11: He's Alive

"YOU WHAT?!!"

"Clearly its not my fault"

"IT IS YOUR FAULT YOU STUPID UCHIHA!!"

There was 2 persons quarreling with each other in the Great Halls where everyone can witness. Sakura was at the sidelines trying to hide her laughter. Lee ................. well his the reason of the quarrel really. He was stuck at the chandelier of the Great Hall and can't jumped down thanks to Sasuke.

So when the students saw this, they got terrified, ran and met up with Sakura who ask what happened, told her the whole story, watch her ran to who knows where and had a VERY angry Naru behind her.

After Naru saw Lee's situation, she deduced that it was Sasuke's doing as she can see Lightning chakra around the teenager and there is only one person present in the place that she knew that have a lightning affinity.

So the sole suspect was Sasuke. So Naru all but ran and came dragging back Sasuke in the ear and kept on telling him to let Lee down. And were in this situation right now.

Harry was dumbfounded. Really, when you just saw a person threw a person up through the chandelier, and mind you it is 40 meters up, and lightning crackling at his hands and trapped the person up the air, I think you will be terrified.

"He started it"

"I don't care who started it, just goddamd put him down the chandelier and we can go to class!!"

Sakura kept on laughing at the background not even fazed by the fact that her boyfriend is remotely 40 meters up the air.

Hermione have her mouth fell open as she looked at Lee who was dangling and kept on functioning in her mind how that could happen. But this is the ninjas were talking about, nothing is impossible with them around.

Naru sighed defeated. "Fine, if you can't do it, I'll do it myself" Naru said as she glared at the smug Uchiha. Naru wondered how he even became her boyfriend, the world may never know.

So Naru prepared to leapt and jump to create a mini rasengan that can do less damage and practically shoved it at the lightning barrier until it breaks as Lee finally fell down and Lee being the Martial maniac he is, caught himself before his head could even touch the floor.

Everyone just practically have their mouth open. This was the first they can saw the ninjas do magic, which was countered to be chakra which Sakura taught them while she's here.

It was unbelievable, but living with them won't be that bad and they are actually pretty thankful that they have them on their side.

So Naru dropped from the ground as Naru now had a smug look on her face which made Sasuke scowl. "1 point for Naru, O point for Sasuke" Naru said as she and Sakura walked out the Great Hall which Naru flips her hair at Sasuke's side where she intentionally made it touch his face making him angrier than he already is. Oh Naru won't be coming out of this unpunished.

>>Time Skip<<

Naru was at the Astronomy tower at the middle of night as she looked the gleaming moon out the sky. Suddenly she felt a spite of chakra but relaxed when she recognized that chakra. It was Zetsu's.

She let chakra coat his ANBU mark to alert the others. And now she saw as Zetsu emerge from the ground and for the others to shunshin.

"You have news for us Zetsu?" Naru asked curiously as she looked at Zetsu's emotional face. But she saw as there was a little tint of worry. "Yes I have, in fact it will benefit you a little bit."

Sakura doesn't like the sound of how he talks, not one bit. It feels like something bad will happen, which she was actually right as both Lee and Sasuke mirrored the look Sakura have as she deduced they had figured also. Lee might be not good at the mentality part of being a shinobi but when it comes to threats he can hear them clearly. And as for Sasuke, well he once was the Rookie of The Year and also a low level kage shinobi so its quite obvious that he already have the message.

"So what are they planning."

"They held hostages"

Hostages? They knew Kabuto won't stoop that low but ,really hostages? But who can they be kidnapped that easily? All of their friends were already skilled and had became all a high level jounin from their experience at the 4th Great Shinobi War. Unless it was one of the people they were supposed to protect.

"Who?"

"Jiraiya"

Naru felt as her whole world froze. Jiraiya, the man who taught her, her sensei, her father-figure, her idol, was alive?

"How?" Naru can't stop herself as her voice cracked at the sudden news. Sasuke looked at Naru in worry. He knew that the man mean so much to her as she almost broke down when she heard that Jiraiya died, based in Sakura's story, but he didn't know that it was this worse.

"Kabuto had actually rescued him when he fell from the water fall. When I had saw him at the place, he was back. Kabuto was sure that he won't be having his memories back but he did so manipulating him would be hard. So he just thought of another plan. And it was quite funny that he trust me the most and told me and no-nose about the plan."

Naru and the others recognize that face. And that was how Zetsu looked when Kaguya got revived, so it was sure that it was really good, well for their part since they already have Zetsu as an ally.

"And what would that be?"

Yup, Zetsu's creepy grin stretch more. "Well, you would find the information funny. They're trying to have an infiltration at Kumo."

All four of their eyes widen. Wow, they really didn't know that all of them were that stupid. Infiltrating at Kumo meant walking at death's door. But they're curious, why would Kabuto infiltrate Kumo?

Zetsu continued, "The reason why they're infiltrating Kumo is because Kumo is actually the first village to have had contact in this world. And kumo and some wizards called Godric and Salazar-"

"They're the founders of the school"

"Yes and they had given Kumo a valuable ring and entrusted them to protect it. When the 1st Raikage asked why, he got the shocked of his lives. The wizards had explained that the ring can take out the magic inside a humans body, including chakra"

Everyone's eyes widen. A simple stupid ring can do that? And it can ruin someone's lives, magic were just as important to wizards as shinobis to chakra as they were their life span.

"So they're trying to take it" Sasuke voiced their thoughts. Zetsu nodded but grinned again, "Yes but there is one problem for them and an advantage to us."

Sakura rose a brow, "Go on."

"The ring is not in Kumo."

They blinked.

"Yes and since the Raikage fears the ring and had though of an actual great idea. They had gave this to a summon commanding it to hide at the summoning world thus landing on the toads hands. And that's where Jiraiya came in the picture."

"So its not only for hostage but Jiraiya can summon then to Mt. Myabuki."

Zetsu nodded, "You have to tell this to Tsunade-sama."

Zetsu nidded again as he disappeared at the ground as the ninjas exchange cautious looks. This mission was much more dangerous that they though. This could lead to another war and many innocent people will die because of it. They would prevent that from happening, after all:

'Prevention is better than cure'

○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■○●□■