Chapter 1

~~~~~Jaime’s POV~~~~

I hated her, everything about her. She just annoyed me to no end, her screechy laugh, her stupid adorable features that made Vic fall in love with her, she wasn’t good enough for him. He could do so much better. She just sat down on Vic like he was her own personal chair. She started playing with the ends of his hair. I wanted to smack her hand away, he even looked slightly annoyed at it. Could he be? No, probably just my hopeful imagination. Nobody even likes Cara, especially Mike, he hates her to the ends of the earth. Oh he’s going to murder Vic when he hears who’s coming on the tour. And who the hell said she could come along, we couldn’t bring Tony’s girlfriend to the tour but now she can?

“So…she’ll be here…” I said quietly.

“I guess..” he trailed off.

I stared at him questioningly. “You don’t look happy about it.” I said.

“I guess I’m not.” I looked at him confused again, then why was she coming along. “I’ll be back.” He mumbled walking out the door. I looked down at my feet, why was she going if he didn’t want her, it’s not like anyone wanted her. Whoa, calm down Jaime, you’d think you were in love with the guy. You’re not gay, you’ve had girlfriends. We just played up the bromance, other bands do it all the time. I mean look at All Time Low or Asking Alexandria, they play it up and the fans love it. I wonder if they like Fuenciado as much, even Of Mice & Men had a bromance.

“WHAT?!” I heard Mike yell from outside the bus. I opened the door to see Vic and Mike talking. “Why!? We don’t need any sluts on the bus!” He protested. I knew it, Mike was pissed. “Why do you need to bring her, isn’t Jaime enough for you?” I froze and Mike pulled me in front of him. “See, Jaime’s adorable…ish, right? Can’t he be your replacement Cara?”

Oh how I wish I could be…wait, NO! No you don’t shut up Jaime. I noticed Vic started biting his lip, like he was actually debating it, when SHE had to show up.

“I’ve got everything!” Her stupid screechy voice yelled out. I felt Mike’s grip tighten around my shoulders, painfully so.

“Uh.. Mike, you’re kind of cutting off the circulation in my arms.” I whimpered. He shook his head and let go.

“Sorry.” He mumbled and glared at Cara one last time before getting on the bus. I followed him, but not before casting a longing glance back at Vic. He was smiling with Cara, and I would never be able to have that. I walked in and shut the door behind me. “I will throw her off this bus if I hear one more squeaky giggle!” He yelled out.

“What’s going on?” Tony asked tiredly.

“Cara’s here.” Mike said in a high pitched voice.

“Wonderful, I’m going back to sleep.” He mumbled. I walked over by Mike and sat down.

“Why is she here, Jaime?” He asked quietly.

“I don’t know, man. I don’t want her here either.” I said truthfully.

“Exactly, neither does Tony, so why is she coming on? And didn’t she start a fight with Casey because she said he slapped her ass or something like that?” I nodded remembering. Casey had dropped some of the equipment he was carrying into the venue and accidentally smacked into Cara. She raised a fit about that, such an over exaggerated bitch. I heard that stupid giggle and I saw Mike clench his hands together. “I’m serious, Jaime, one more fucking time.” He said warningly. I just nodded and ran my hand through my hair.

“I’m going to go to sleep.” She said and kissed him on the cheek before rushing off to her bunk. Vic walked over to us and sat down, he almost looked ashamed.

“If she does anything remotely annoying, which is hard because her presence is annoying as hell, I will throw her off the bus, understand?” Mike said before leaving.

“He just doesn’t understand.” Vic mumbled. I slid over to him on the couch.

“Are you okay?” I asked him. He let out a sigh.

“I guess..” he said. I wrapped my arm around his shoulders comfortingly.

“Don’t worry about her, Mike will have her shoved off the bus tonight, she’s a risk just breathing.” He let out a small laugh.

“If only it was that easy.” He mumbled.

“What?”

“Um I said.. it’s kind of breezy, and he stood up and shut the window. I raised an eyebrow at him and he sat back down on the couch.

“If you say so.” I allowed. I felt his hand start to play with my hair and I saw him looking off into the distance, chewing on his bottom lip. His touch always calmed me down and he always played with my hair. He always said it was a miracle at how soft and perfect it stayed. He suddenly pulled me into a hug, I didn’t hesitate in hugging him back, but it was a surprise. It felt to right, having him in my arms, I wish we could’ve stayed like that forever.