Chapter 8

~Vic's POV~

I was innocently biting into my waffles. Thinking about how much of a fuck up I was. Losing my girlfriend to Justin, and kissing my best friend. 

Gee Vic, aren’t you a fucking smartass. 

I looked up to see Jamie with his sticky fingers, reaching down for his pants. I winced, shaking my head.

“Don’t wipe them on your pants.”

“Geez mom, sorry.”

He mocked, I rolled my eyes at his childlike voice and suggested for him to use a napkin. Returning my concentration to my food. I decided that waffles weren’t too fun to stare at so I looked back up. Big mistake.

There was Preciado, licking his fingers. His small pink tongue making good work of the extra fluids. I didn’t notice it, but my face had gotten hot and my mind had switched into daydream mode. The idea of Jamie using his tongue on me...

I let out a small whimper, quickly regretting it as his gaze locked on mine. He gave me an awkward look and turned away. Getting up to do the dishes. My eyes stayed glued to his figure. Just noting all the small ways his body moved. The twitch of his finger and the steady rise of his chest.

Jesus, what was wrong with me? Only Jamie could make me have such...feelings.

As he finished up, he started to walk back toward the bunks. I jumped up, grabbing his wrist and pulling him toward to me.

“Jamie, don’t go..” 

He gave me a puzzled frown, twisting his hand in my grip.

“Quit fucking around with me Vic.” 

He mumbled, wrenching his hand from mine. I watched him disappear down the walkway and sighed to myself. I’d kissed him, of course he didn’t want me to touch him. He probably wouldn’t even have a decent conversation with me ever again. 

I ran a shaky hand through my hair, what was I going to do? My phone went off, Mike and Tony telling me they’d be out the whole day. They had gone to some concert and then a club saying they needed to get their minds off of all the bullshit that had happened. I understood. 

“Dude, come with us.”

Mike’s voice pleaded on the other end of the phone. I bit my lip, looking back to the bunks were Jamie was.

“Nah man...”

“Stop thinking about Cara, come out and partyyyyyyy”

I smiled to myself, I wasn’t thinking about that slut.

“I think I’ll stay here.”

“Aight, have fun fucking Jamie.”

The phone went dead before I could retort. I smirked, setting it down. Mike knew about my slight obsession with our bassist. I was pretty sure Tony and Casey had caught on as well. It was only Jamie who didn’t know. 

I decided to kill the time. I started to write some lyrics. Scribbling lines and notes everywhere for a good 2 hours.

~~~

“The thing I thought I love, only brings me pain...”

I grinned grimly at the line. So much truth behing it. My ringtone blasted again. This time it was Andy Glass of We Came As Romans. I picked up, raising an eyebrow. 

“Hello?”

“Yo, um do you have any...shuttup Kyle I’m talking to someone...I’ll come to bed soon hush....anyway do you have any extra picks. Joshua and I lost ours.”

I could hear some muffled voices in the background and the small shouting off Kyle Pavone. I snickered to myself, everyone’s bromances were turning into actual relationships. Lucky basterds.

“Sure man, just come by whenever.”

“Cool and uh...Kyle seriously I can take my pants off by myself, let go. No I’m talking to Vic I’ll fuck...whoops the phone is still on.”

“Yes, it is.”

“Sorry man, anyway cool and I’ll see you in like 5.”

I nodded, ending the call with a shake of my head. I looked down at my notebook. No good ideas had come into my head for new material. All my mind would do was think about Jamie. Jamie’s hair. Jamie’s chest. Jamie’s eyes. Jamie’s mouth. It was like he was the only thing that existed. 

I was tired of him clouding my mind and decided that I needed to go on the internet. Read a fucking fanfic or something. I started rummaging around for my Macbook. 

“Where the fuck...”

I couldn’t find it anywhere.

“Where are the guys?”

A sleepy voice came from behind me. I looked up to see Jamie, rubbing his eyes. Looking adorable as ever.

“Out at some club, have you seen my laptop?”

He shook his head and I asked if I could use his. He nodded, not looking at me. I thanked him taking the PC into my hands and opening it. The first thing to pop up was Chrome. The tabs included google images, so I pressed there.

My eyes widened. The words ‘Fuenciado’ in the search box. Jamie had jumped up, his eyes wide with what looked like fear. I opened my mouth ajar, but nothing came out. A knock came at the door and Andy came through. His hair was messy and Kyle stood beside him with a smirk.

“Uh...is this a bad time?”

Glass asked, I looked at Jamie. Shutting the laptop quickly and swallowing.

“We’ll talk about this later..”

I whispered to him and turned back to Andy.

“No...what’s up.”

“Um..the picks..”

He reminded me, swatting at Pavone who tried to kiss at his neck. Well at least some people were open about their relationships.

“Yeah I’ll go get them...”

I said, making way to the back. My heart was racing. What was Jamie doing searching up that? Maybe he did have feelings like mine? Could it be, was it true? My head was spinning with excitement. Suddenly I felt a pain in my neck. My vision going dark and my head hitting the floor.