Chapter 22

I sighed to myself.

Everything always got screwed up for me. Cara cheated, Jaime seemed more interested in fucking Phil then me, and now I'd just basically gotten dumped by him. Well, not dumped, but whatever the hell had just happened between us was not good. 

I gritted my teeth and shut my eyes. I needed to fix this. I needed to get Jaime back. 

Seeing him with anyone set me off. I don't know why, but it felt like if some other boy was in proximity to him or even making him laugh it was a chance of losing him. I couldn't lose him. I couldn't lose anything anymore because I'd already lost so much.

I mean, Phil was a great guy. Sweet and funny. He had gotten Jaime to giggle and smile. Maybe he was the better choice for the Preciado.

But I wanted Jaime to be mine. Mine alone. I wanted him to tell me that everyone else meant nothing, that it was only me he wanted. I guess in the end I just wanted to feel like he needed me as much as I needed him.

I was about to make my way back to the bus when my phone went off. Signaling a new tweet. I checked and saw the familiar face of Matty Mullins. 

'Yo Vic! How've you been my beautiful sexican <3'

I grinned despite my sad attitude.

'Hello Mr.Melons <3 I'm not doing so well but...eh. You?'

I thought about the ginger vocalist. He was one of my best friends on tour and in all honesty if anyone could make me feel better it was probably him.

'Eh? C'mon dude, you gotta be happy. What's wrong?'

I smiled, someone did care about me. 

'I'll call you bby <3'

I flipped into my contacts and found the boys number. I pressed it and then let it rest to my ear. After a couple moment of ringing I heard the happy voice of Matty on the other line.

"Wassup man!"

"Yo!"

"What's wrong...you seem down."

I was quiet. Shuffling slightly and watching my feet. I knew that I could trust Matty, but should I be putting my problems onto someone elses? 

"Well I have jealousy problems..."

I began. Deciding that this was the best way to word it. Jealousy was definately a good friend of mine, especially when it came to Jaime Preciado.

"With Jaime?"

"You know?"

"It's all over the internet man."

I let out a small whine. Fuenciado was probably the biggest thing trending in the metalcore scene and it wasn't even a band.

"Well...yeah..."

"It's ok man. Jealousy is a part of loving someone...and you love Jaime."

I nodded. That was true, but Jaime seemed to have a problem with me being sligthly possesive. I needed to tone it down because when I got jealous, I went off the charts. I needed to learn to bottle that in.

"I know it is and I do love him, but I think I love him too much. Like I see him with someone and my skin gets all hot. I want to run over and pull him away, keep him safe with me forever, you know?"

It was silent and then I heard a faint sigh from the other male.

"Maybe when you see him with another man you just need to remember, he loves you. His heart is your's. It can't be anything more because you own it already. I know Jaime and he's committed and when he falls in love he falls hard. He's head over heels in love with you and you just need to remember that."