Chapter 18~

~Vic's P.O.V~

I let my eyes focus on Jaime. He looked away nervously which only let my suspicion rise. Had him and Elliot been doing something? No way, that blonde as defiantly straight. 

But hey, Jaime was the proof that he could make any gender fall for him. Look what happened to me.

I decided to shrug off the jealousy that coursed in my veins and shot him a light smile. With all that Eric bullshit sorted out I felt like I could be with him. Be happy. Something that I was kind of forgetting to be. I walked over to where his body was still sprawled across the couch. I made it seem as if I was going to take a seat before pinning his wrists down and crawling ontop of him.

“Hello.”

I mumbled. His skin emitting heat and earning a ghost of a smirk on my features.

“H..Hi..”

His stuttering added to already his adorable expression. I leaned down, placing small kisses on the skin of his neck. Letting his hands go free and tangle in my hair. I could make out the noises he was making and I cuddled closer. My mouth moving over his Adam’s apple and toward the dip of his shirt.

His heartbeat was audible and he squirmed as my hand ran down his side, into the hem of his shirt and over the flatness of his tummy. His body reacting perfectly. God, I loved him.

“Vic..”

He began, tugging at my locks and pulling me back to eye level, crashing his lips onto mine.

Everything was perfect.

~~~

Eric was sitting in his bunk. He was trying to block out the sounds of Beau cooing at his wife via skype and also trying to cope with the anxiety inside of him.

He was sure he loved Vic. He knew that his emotions had been building up inside of him for some time now and he had to let them out. He’d decided just kissing him once might settle his feelings, but they only made him want more. He wanted to feel another kiss. Another kiss from Vic, and only him. Everyone else had become scenery to him.

He groaned, silencing himself as he heard footsteps enter the bus.

“I don’t know man, I mean Vic’s with Jaime and Cara is a psycho bitch so he has a lot on his plate and Eric didn’t really make it any better.”

That was Elliot’s voice.

“Well we can’t blame Eric. He loves who he loves, he just happened to fall for someone who was taken.”

“I just...what if he fucks it up for them Matt, I love the Pierce the Veil guys I don’t want all that awks tension.”

Eric felt himself frown. What the hell did Elliot mean? He would never jeopardize Jaime and Vic’s relationship. He loved the oldest Fuentes, but his happiness was all that mattered. Quite frankly he was offended his bandmate would think he’d do that.

“It’s Eric, he’s a chill guy. He wouldn’t do that Elliot. You know."

Thank you Matt, Eric thought. Happy that at least the drummer had some fate in him.

“I hope so man...I hope so. I just don’t wanna see Jaime have to deal with a repeat of Cara except you know in the form of Eric.”

“Please, she’s crazy. Eric isn’t.”

Eric stayed quiet as he heard the two boys disappear back into the lounge. He let out a breath and looked down at his hands. He wouldn’t sabotage anyone’s relationship, he didn’t lack morality. But just the thought of Vic drove him...

Well, crazy.

~~~~

When the one who you love doesn’t love you back #fml

Cara stared at the tweet. It was from that ginger boy, Eric Lambert. A devilish smirk crossed her features. She knew him from that one time she’d visited Vic on the Warped stage when they were still together.

She could tell he was talking about Vic as well.

She had seen the way he’d looked at him. The way he hugged him. She knew, this Eric boy was probably just as unstable as she had been. She flipped her cell open.

“Hello?”

“Well hello Eric.”

“Um...who is this?”

“You love Vic Fuentes correct?”

There was a pause and she was nervous he might drop the phone. She needed him in order to get her man back. She heard a long sigh.

“Who are you, what do you want?”

“Do you love him?”

“So what if I do?”

“Perfect. Pleased to meet you by the way Mr. Lambert. This is Cara speaking and I’ve got an offer.....”

~~~~

I smiled feeling Jaime's steady breath beside me. His chest was moving up and down and his head was on my lap. I brushed some strands of hair from his face and placed faint kisses on his forehead. Tony walked past us, signaling he was going out for a smoke or something. I nodded and turned my attention back to my Preciado.

I heard the bus door slam shut and continued to rack my fingers in his dark locks. It was so peaceful. Having him here, safe, unharmed, and smiling in his sleep. I hoped everyday from now one would be like this.

A couple of minutes passed and I got up to go get something to drink and get started on lunch, we hadn't eaten in what seemed forever. As I opened the fridge I heard the entrence being yanked open once more.

Expecting Tony, I looked up with a grin.

"What do you want for lunch man?"

I questioned before my eyes meet Eric's. I wore a confused expression, what was he doing here again?

"Eric?"

I noticed his hands were shaking. His face was red and he seemed off. I shut the fridge and made a hesitant step toward him. 

"Eric?"

I repeated, hoping for some sort of reaction.

"I'm sorry Vic..."

He murmured.

"S..sorry for what?"

He pulled something from his back pocket, placing it to my neck. I could feel the sharp edge of the knife. What in the world was he doing?

"E..Eric what the hell man..."

"Shuttup. Is anyone on the bus?"

"No...man what is..."

He pressed it closer, moving me back to the bunks. He didn't notice Jaime asleep on the couch and I thought of calling for help, but I knew that would end up with my head cut clean off. He pushed me against the back wall of the bunking section.

"Take off your shirt."

He commanded. I did as told. Carefully keeping my hands up and placing it on the floor. He brought out a camera. Coming closer and putting the kinfe down at his side. His mouth pressed to mine and I shut my eyes. Hoping and praying this had to be a dream. He forced my hand to press against his neck and I heard the snap of the camera. 

What the hell was this? Was he taking pictures as blackmail?

"I'm so sorry Vic....I just love you too much...."

I heard him mumble as he switched position and grabbed my belt. Tears were forming at my eyes, but I stayed silent. He took some photos and stepped away. Hurt and anger yeilded on my features.

"These are going to go on the internet...."

He explained. Placng the camera in his back pocket and backing away and off the bus. 

The internet?

That meant...

Jaime would see them.