Tacos!!!!!

Kili:*runs around screaming* Yay!!!!!! This just made ma day ya!!!!!!

Blueberry:*runs around with her* WHY ARE WE RUNNING?!

Kili: We just got our first ask!!! And it's for you Blue!!!!*stops running with Blue*

Dream: Really?! Yay!

Nightmare: What is it? I was having a great time eating the negative emotions from you.

Kili:*sweat-drops* Eh heh. Um... Let's just do this! This is from Chloelovesundertale!!!! And she says:
I have a question for Blueberry!so... What do you think about your brother? Is he as the same as Undertale sans? Also, do you like tacos...? If so-*hands blue a dozen soft tacos from taco Bell* ENJOY!

Blueberry: My brother Papy is the best! I just wish he would stop smoking though. And YEAH! Papy and Classic are the same! But I don't think Classic smokes*looks at Classic* Do you smoke?

Classic: Nope.

Blueberry: Ok, good! And I don't like tacos–

Kili:What!!!! But you do like tacos!

Dust:You just ate some last night!

Blueberry:I LOVE TACOS!!!!!! Not like, LOVE!!!! And thank you for the tacos!!!!!!*starts eating the tacos*

Dust:Whew. I thought Blue got kidnapped and got replace by a fake one.

Kili:*mumbles* If that ever happen, I would sense it right away.

Error:*hears what I said* What do you mean that you would sense it?

Kili:Ma goo-lie! Ya heard that?!

Error:I was right beside you.

Cross:Goo-lie?

Kili:Doesn't matter!!!*turns to camera* Thank you Chloelovesundertale for being the first ones to ask us!

Nightmare:Yeah.*points at Kili*She was starting to think that making this ask and dare thing was wrong. Or be super depress.

Kili:*change voice to Chara's voice*NIGHTMARE!!!!!*knife magically appears*

Nightmare:What the f**k!*runs away*

Kili:*still has Chara's voice*YOU COME BACK HERE THIS INSTANT!

Classic:Does anybody nose that Kili could do that?

Blueberry and Razberry:Stop making puns!!!!

Everybody:No.

Kili:*still has voice*NIGHTMARE!*changes voice to UT Papyrus* SANS! ENOUGH WITH THOSE PUNS OF YOURS!

Classic: Papyrus?!

Geno:....Papy....?*tears starting to form*

Reaper:Geno?! Uh, don't cry!*tries to comfort Geno*

Kili:*stops chasing Nightmare, puts away knife and has normal voice back* Ah! Geno I'm so sorry!*face-palms* I forgot about how Geno's sensitive when we talk about her Papyrus. Even though UT Papyrus and Geno's Papyrus are the same Papyrus.

Ink: We're just gonna end this.

Blueberry:ASK US!

Dream: And dare us!

Star Sanses: Bye!

*Ink shuts off the camera*