Welcome to the family!

Everyone:*back at the AU fully recovered*

Nightmare: I'm not liking that Project guy.*crosses arms*

Kili: To tell you the truth, Project and I  are kinda the same really.

Razberry: So you're gonna kill us?!?!?!

Kili: What?! No, of course not! I wouldn't even dare, plus if I do that the next person or monster that I would kill is myself.

Kili: I'm just saying we both have the same sanity and insanity. Kinda.

Dream: I told you we should warn Kili about the reader MAY tend to KILL!

Cross: Sorry Dream.

Dream:*smiles* It's alright! Plus, look at the bright sight! We're back at the mansion, all healthy and fully healed!

ProjectXSans621: Hahahaha wait? YOU TRIED TO KILL THEM I TOLD YOU JUST SCARE THEM*anger is radiating off him and slashes the animatronics with a big sword* heheheheheh thats for not following anything i said*revives them* good thing your my friends now go

King multiverse: Brother my you do this you said you will try to contain your other side!!

Project:well if i contain him i die

Multi(king multiverse):well i should introduce myself my name is king multi for short and i give gods their purpose i stopped my job since the alliance came look out for project he may tend to kill

Reaper: Yeah, we've been warn about that.

Lust: Other side?

Kili: Do you have to kill them though? You did said that they will kill the Sanses and told us to run, except me of course.

Dream: Let's not upset the reader. Whatever happen to him/her must've been painful.

ProjectXSans621: And im the God of everything actually but im the god of a god im more powerful than a god please translate to kili I dare everyone to play fnaf UCN and i dare you to see my head I WANT YOU TO SEE MY PAST*you see his horrible past someone making him kill and lossing himself in blood his au getting destroyed and becoming corrupted* heh see?

Everyone:................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Cross:..... Guess your point was right Dream...........

Reaper: Yeah.... We can see that.

Sci: I don't think we need to translate that to Kili.

Kili: I understand that very perfectly. OK! Let's just do the game!*gives everyone computers*

TK: How did you–

Kili and the Star Sanses: Mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaggggggggiiiiiiiiiccccccccccc!!!!!!!!*jazz hands*

Horror: F***ing seriously?!?!

Error: Just play the game.

Everyone:*starts playing*

Razberry:*got jump scared by Marionette* F**k!!!

Sci:Nononononono!*got jump scare* Aaahhh!!!

Dream:*puts the mask* What's the mask for?

Blueberry: DONE!!!

Dust: What?!

Kili:*smashing key board* OMWHATOMWHATOMWHAT!!!! NOPE NADA NO!!!!!*got jump scare* CHICA NOOOO!!!! YOU'RE SUPPOSE TO BE MA FAV!!!!

Cross:*Nightmare Foxy came* Crrrraaaaappppp!!!!*jump scared by Bonnie* Ah!*slashes computer* Oops.

Classic:*snores*Zzzzzzzzzz*got jump scared*Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

TK: How do you survive this?!?!?!*Mangle comes* NOT YOU! ANYTHING BUT YOU!!!

Nightmare:*frustrated* Can I kill any of them!!!!

Killer: That's not how it works.*Balloon Boy came* S**t s**t s**t!!!!

Blueberry:*saw Balloon Girl* Aaahhhh! It's him!!! But a girl!!!! Nooooo!!!!

Ink:Aw man! I was so close!

Geno:*Baby came* Nooooppppppeeee!*throws computer* I'm done!

Reaper: I have done everything.

G: What! Without getting jump scared?!

Reaper: Yep.

Kili:*spamming* ARG!!!! Whywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhywhy?????!!!!!!

Fire_AssassinXx: Yo what's flaring up? I'm Fire_AssassinXx, but call me Amber. I got a question for Kili, how did you get to Dusttale? I thought you were in your AU?

Outer: The one that's flaring up is either the sun or the light bulb.

Kili: I was in MY AU. Keyword: my. I'm connected to this AU and it's timeline. The only possibility to go in or out of it is to have MY permission. I'm the only one in this AU that can open a portal to the other AUs. I'm basically the source and container.

Kili: I'm just glad that I made it just in time before any of them get killed. After they fell to the portal that I made, I was confused about the animatronics. I ask Project and he told me to search it up before they all DIE.

Dream:  And you didn't search it up right.

Kili: No I didn't, but I look at the pics.

Edge: What?! So basically you DID search it up, by just looking at f***ing pictures!!!

Kili: Calm down, once I saw the pics, the word DIE came across my mind. Then ya'll know what happens next.

Ink: Well welcome to the family Amber!*smiles*

Blueberry: Same as you Project! We forgive you!*smiles*

Dream: You too Multi and Error404! Project, we hope you get better!*smiles*

Everyone: See you guys later!

(Just to let ya'll know that I don't mind if I turn this into a role play. It sounds fun! Peace out!✌️)