Knocking Some Senses

ProjectXSans621:*goes back to reality* kili? Where are you kili!*having a panic attack and back into normal form* its my fault isnt it this is all my fault i bring calamaty everywhere i go there no point to leave but let them kill me right*eyesockets turn grey* NO MORE GAMES!!!!

Mystery: yep a video the most powerfull sanses the named who is the most powerful sanses and my friend here*points at ???* is at the top k.

???: i dare all of you to ignore mysterys dares for 5 chapters*punches mystery* f you

*you shout for her, but no answer*

Dream: Project, you're back to normal!

Dream: Please don't think any of those. It's not your fault. Kili wouldn't want that....

Killer: Thank you um......

Lil bro:*searches through computer* Hmm, let's see.......

Lil bro: Um.......???

Killer: Let me see.*looks at screen*

Killer: It's either AlphaTale Sans or Omnipotent Sans........ Or someone else???

Killer:*groans in frustration* Kili would have known this.*stops* .....*looks around* What the.

Nightmare: Killer, you alright?

Killer:*gasp**bows* Master. I didn't mean to concern you.

Nightmare: You don't have to call me master anymore remember?

Killer: What? I don't remember you saying anything like that.

Sci:*looks at Killer* What's the last thing you remember?

Killer:*takes out knife* Who are you?! You get away from mas– I mean King Nightmare!

Nightmare: It's alright Killer. Just answer our questions.

Killer:*puts away knife* My apologies. I'm doing quite well after our last fight with those stupid Stars Sanses.*grits teeth*

Ink: Um..... About us.......

Killer:*tackles Ink* What are you doing here?! How did you find us?!

Error:*uses strings and grabs Killer* Woah, that's my girlfriend b***h.

Killer: Error! She's the enemy! And when did you even fall in love with a b***h like her!?

Dust: Killer has forgotten the things after the fight. That's when we all 'poof' to Kili's AU.

Geno: We're running out of time.*shouts*CORE!!!

Core:*appears* Yes?

Sci: Do you know where has Kili gone to? Everyone here is slowly losing their memories of her when they first met Kili.

Core:............... Kili who?

TK: We're to late! Now Core doesn't remember Kili!

ProjectXSans621:*teleports to kili* kili you there!!! Where are you? Im here to help you just come out we need to get you back their lossing memories of you! Lets go back!

???: where is project! The whole f- ing building is destroyed!!! Oh no! Dont tell me we need to get him fast before he turn emotionless the multiverse needs him to be alive he holds the balance in place split up and search for him!

*The one known as Project teleports back at the mansion*

Fell🌼: Project's there.*points to where Project is*

578Wrath: Wrath: Brother In take your games away and If you need me call me because I can make my lil bro remember.

Lil bro: Remember what? And don't take away my games!!!!!!

Horror: Wrath. Knock some senses into him. We need answers and FAST!

Dream: Hor—*blinks**sees Nightmare* B-brother! Wh-at are y-ou doing here?!

Cross: He's always been here.

Dream:*stares at Cross in horror* Cr-cross!*takes out staff* If you're here to have another fight........

Nightmare: Dream....*goes closer*

Dream:*backs up* Wh-what do you w-wa-nt?

Sci: I'm going to regret this but, Wrath, knock Lil bro up. We need to find Kili, ASAP!

Fire_AssassinXx: Chandra: Crap...*coughs* Thanks Carrot. Umm... where's Kili?

*you hug Grillby, now your dad, back* My god... your here...*you bury your face into his shoulder*

???: No, my name is not summer. Think about...*sees Grillby* gemstones...

Razberry: Are. You. F***ing. Kidding. ME!!! You just f***ing notice that!

Carrot: Language. She was currently choking on her ho—*poofs*

Blueberry: Papy!? Where did he go?!!?

With Carrot................

Carrot:*poofs at Undyne's lab* ?!

US!Undyne: Huh?*turns around* Eep!*falls back* Papyrus! I didn't see you there..... Wait.*stands up* Why are you here? Didn't you say you got invited to a party?

Carrot:*shakes skull* No, I did not.*scratches(?) skull* To tell you the truth.... I don't really remember what happen....

US!Undyne: Huh.............

Back at the mansion......................

UT!Grillby:*looks at you* Gemstones? Hold on a sec.................*shock* Ruby.......?*poofs*

Classic: Grillby!

Somewhere else...................

???:*is watching them from a hidden portal* My, my. Seems your friends are in trouble. Now that they're slowly forgetting you.*turns around*  Now.... Let us have some fun.*chuckles evily* What do you say............. Kili?

Kili:*there's a gag in her mouth**is tied into a pole* Ihmn homh hheams!*glares at ???*

???:*laughs* We'll see about that.*walks away*

Kili:*struggles* HMMH HEHM HHU HEME!!!!!!!

1 more chapter to not interrupt Project - Delete

5 more chapters to ignore Mystery's dare