Readers Rage

578Wrath: Wrath: Hey lil bro

Lil bro: Wha- "gets punched and flys into the wall*

Wrath: Okay done and good luck!! Also if you need me Yell my name any time and what was I doing here again? Oh well I'm go home. *goes home*

Lil bro: *Is stuck in the wall*

Dream:*goes to Lil bro* Hang on. I'll get you out!*tries to pull Lil bro out*

Nightmare:*uses tentacles to get Lil bro out* Here you go.

Dream:*stares at Nightmare*...

Nightmare: Dream–*gets tackled*

Dream:*crying* You did change! I knew you would! I'm sorry for what I did before! I'm sorry!*hugs him tight*

Nightmare:*hugs back* Dream. It's not your fault.*rubs skull* It's no ones fault.*smiles*

Dream:*stops crying right away**gasp* You're smiling again!!!*smiles brightly*

Cross: Heh. Don't worry Dream. I change too.

Dream:*giggles*

Cross:*nose bleeds**in mind*-To cute!-

Dream:*goes to Cross* Cross? Are you alright?!

Sci:*checks on Lil bro* Whew. Nothing broken or anything. Just needs an ice pack for his head.

Lil bro: Ugh. @~@ *remembers* *trembling* Kili..............

Geno: What happen to her?!

Lil bro: Th-there's this guy. He t-took Kili and did something to this AU. I don't know what, but the next thing I saw was a bright flash of white light and they disappeared...

Reaper: Do you know what does this guy looks like?

Lil bro:*shakes head* The only color I saw is black.

Geno: Black? Hmm...

Reaper: Welp, I have to go.

Geno: At this time of hour! Reaper, Kili has been kidnapped!

Reaper: Oh, Geno. I didn't know you were here. I have some reaping business to attend to. And who's Kili?

Geno:*eye sockets widened* Y-you don't remember...?

Reaper: What are you talking about? Of course I remember you, if that's what you mean.

Geno: No... Not you too...*in a verge of crying*

Reaper: Woah there. Are you crying? The Geno I know doesn't cry.

Geno:*turns away and runs to her room*

Reaper: Geno!*goes after her*

Blueberry: What has happen to Geno?! She never cried!

Ink: Reaper has too forgot Kili. And his memories of being together with Geno as a couple...

Blueberry:*gasp* Dust?!*looks around*

Dust:*comes out* Yes?*sees Blue* What the f**k!*eye starts to glow* What are YOU doing here!?

Blueberry: Dust, it's me. Don't you remember...?

Dust:*snorts* Yeah I remember you, you. You're the one who always wears blue and shouts a lot and a baby. A member of those stupid Star Sanses. Always trying to make FRIENDS.

Blueberry:*tears pouring out*

Dust: Are you crying? Ha! Pathetic.