Alternate Versions As Family

Fire_AssassinXx: Chandra: I'm going too!*looks ready for anything* Underswap is my home as well!

Crap! I'm going with Classic!*your right eye lights up with magic*

Ruby: I'm not leaving my daughter again, so count me in. Are you coming Grillby?

Carrot: Nyeh. Let's go then.*grabs your arm and goes through the portal*

UT!Grillby:*grabs both Amber's and Ruby's wrist* Of course I'm coming. It's our home after all.*goes through, dragging you guys with him*

At the Void...........................

Everyone:.......SISTER?!?!?!?!!!!!

???:*beams* Yupo! Anyway....... I'm part of it now! Yay! >3<

Everyone: ???/Wut?

???: Oh! And sorry if this took long! Trouble was in the way. Not school though. It's more like...nevermind. *her bag starts moving a little*

578Wrath: Wrath:*in he background watching* I wonder whats gonna happen next. . .

Lil bro:*also in the background* Me to. *gets popcorn and video games*

Kili:*sweatdrops* Is now really the time?

???: Heheh! You better be prepared X!Gaster! Cause, I, have a secret weapon that can destroy you!

Everyone: What!!

X!Gaster:*chuckles* That's impossible! I can rewrite you just like the rest!

???: Um.... I'm not part of this Universe or the others though. After all, I am an alternate version of Kili from another whole entire different universe.

???:*smirks* If you don't believe me, then use the overwrite.

X!Gaster: Gladly.*used Overwrite on ???*

???:*has no effect**taps foot* Well...? What was I suppose to do?

X!Gaster: What...! Impossible!

???: Told you.*snaps fingers and removes the power of Overwrite from X!Gaster* Now...*holds out her backpack*

Kili:*shouts* Inside her back is her secret weapon if you didn't know!

Cross: Everyone, back up!

*the bag is now moving hard*

???: Now come out! Bob!

Everyone: Bob?!

Bob:*comes out* HIIIIII!!!!

X!Gaster: Nooo! Not him! Anything, but him!

???: Yup! Sans from UnderPants! The name suites him don't ya think?*hugs Bob* And ain't he just the cutest?!

Bob: HUGZ!!*hugs back*

???: Ya ready Bob? Get that sicko!*points at X!Gaster* He wants a hug and he stole your cookies!

Bob: NOT MEH COOKIES!!!! HUGZ!!!!*runs towards X!Gaster*

X!Gaster:*starts running away* Nopenopenopenopenopenope!!!!!!!

Bob: HAY!! WAIT FOR MEH!!!!*runs after him*

ProjectXSans621: *gaster blasters starts charging up* ugh...my head wait who are all of you**shoots a colorful ball of rainbow at them*

???: oh god is he that poweful? Well good thing hes my slave for 3 or 5 chapters

???: I'll make that 4 chaps.

Ink:*has no effect**feels pleasure* Ah~. This actually feels really....nice... *is melting into a black ink cause of pleasure*

Error: !!! Ink!*grumbles* Not now!

Kili: Kiss her. It'll work.

Error:*blushes**quickly kisses Ink at her 'lips'* Wake up!

Ink:*stops melting**blushes hard* Hmp!*puked ink*

Error:*rolls eye sockets**chuckles*

TK: Project! It's us, your friends!

G: You son of a b***h! Project's not your slave!!!!

Bob:*comes out of nowhere* HIIIIII!!!!

???:*hugs Bob* Did my little baby get that cookie thief?

Bob:*hugs back* HUGZZZ!!!! YAZZZ!!!!

Kili: Can I get out of here now?

C!Chara: Well–

???:*gives C!Chara Overwrite* It's now your power. Use it wisely and for good, got it?

C!Chara:*nods and frees Kili*

Kili:*collapses*

C!Chara:*catches her in time* Are you okay?

Kili: Yeah... Just dizzy and tired, dattebayo.... Thanks for coming....

C!Chara:*blushes faintly* Let's get you back at the mansion for you to rest. Once we're fully charge up, we can save Project.

???: No need to.

Everyone: ???

Kili: Don't tell me that you told Core to–

???:*cuts her off* Yes I did. TK, G, you two need to go to your AU and try to remove the GB that Project put. Ink, Error, go at the doodle sphere to see if a GB is there and to look after the others. Cross, you go with Dream. She's at TK's AU. C.C, take care of Kili.

Everyone:*nods*

Ink and Error:*makes a portal to G's and TK's AU*

G: I'm coming Frisk!*goes through*

TK: Not my bro and Frisk!*goes through*

Cross: Don't worry Dream, I'm coming!*goes through*

Ink and Error:*goes to the doodle sphere*

Kili:*looks at ???* Once this is over, you're so dead.*makes portal*

C.C and Kili:*goes through*

???: I'm doomed.*disappears*

4 more chapters until Project is no longer a slave