Babysitting

(Drawing made by 578Wrath, her lil bro)

Fire_AssassinXx: Chandra: Umm... here's the thing. Just because Amber and I are both Fox hybrids, doesn't mean we have the same parents.

Yeah, I forgot to mention that Chandra is actually from UnderSwap, while I'm from UnderTale.

Chandra: So our parentage is different. My powers come from my mother.

While mine come from my dad. If that's hard to understand, let me know and I'll explain it

Ink: So....... You're half siblings???

Lust: And step sisters???

Blueberry: Chandra is from my Universe with her mom.

Classic: While Amber is from mine with her dad.

Outer: And they met each other somehow???

Everyone:*is either confuse or trying to find how they are related*???

Horror: This just get even more confusing......

Sci: I'm really curious of their family history.....

Edge: Guess you'll have to explain it to us.

Kili: But is that personal?

TK: I don't think so. They volunteered to explain it to us anyways.

Kili: Mm......

TK: What's your problem with that?

Kili: I hate going into people's personal information about them and their life. It's just wrong.

Nightmare: Unless they want to.

Kili: I guess........

578Wrath: Wrath: Ink. . .

Wrath: I GOT THEM QUESTIONS FOR YA!!!

Wrath: What's you favorite AU and why and also who's your favourite Papyrus?

Lil bro:*looks up from playing the Nintendo Switch in the tv* Hey sis who ya talking to?

Wrath: Hey lil bro you died*points at the tv screen*

Lil bro: WHAT THE F*CK!!!! WHO'S THE B*TCH WHO DID THIS?!?!?!?

Wrath: And pls take care of him for today. Thank you and. . .*picks up lil bro and throws him at you guys* Have fun bye!!!*Runs away*

Dream:*catches lil bro* Got you!

Dream:*puts lil bro down* Are you alright? You're not hurt or anything?

Sci:*checks lil bro* Don't worry. He has no injuries from that throw. But his eyes are a bit red, probably from playing that Nintendo Switch.

Kili:*hugs lil bro* So kawaii!!! :3 What do you want to do? Oh and no swearing.

Ink: My favorite AU? Hmm..... I love all of them, but maybe Outertale because I get to see the stars up closely and that's where I first fall in love with Error.*realize what she said* U-um I-I mean.......!!!*blushes rainbow*

Error:*blushes**hugs Ink* I love you.

Ink:*hugs back* I-I love you t-too.*hides face in Error's chest from embarrassment*

Ink: As for my favorite Papyrus....... I don't know. I love all of the Papyrus equally, they all have their own personal way to be the Papyrus in their Universe. 

Somewhere else.........

??: Hey Core? When will we get to see our mommy and daddy?

????: Yeah. I miss mommy and daddy.

???????:*hugs ????* Don't worry ?????. Core said the readers need to ask for us or when they get married.

?????????: This is taking forever!

Core: Be patient little ones. You'll soon get to see you're mommy and daddy, alright?

????????: Alright, we'll be patient....