Random......maybe........

Kili:*screaming*OH MY TWINKLE STARS!!!!! MY SHIPS HAS BEEN SAILED!!!!! AHHHH!!! RENET!!!!! MIKEY!!!!!!*fangirls*!!!!!!!

Killer:*shouts*WOULD YOU F***ING STOP SCREAMING SO LOUD!!!!!!!!!!*covers 'ears'*

Cross:*puts hoody on*I f**king swear she's more noisy than Blue!!!

Classic:*sleeping*zzzzzzzzzzz

Edge:How the f**k can he sleep in this situation?!?!?!

Kili:*face turned red from screaming to much* I'm soooooo sorry! IWASWATCHINGTMNTTEENAGEMUTANTNINJATURTLESANDEACHOFTHEMEXCEPTRAPHWASWITHTHEIRLOVEONEANDRAPHWASJUSTWALKINGAROUNDTOSEEIFHISBROSCANPLAYWITHHIMITHINKBUTNONEOFTHEMCANCAUSETHEIRWITHTHEIRLOVEONESISAIDTHATTWICERIGHTANDWHENHEWENTTOMIKEYSROOMHEWASTALKINGWITHRENETANDIGOTSUPEREXCITEDABOUTIT!!(see if ya can read that. Huehue)Ya know what? We can do the dares if you guys like?

Geno:Thank Asgore she stop!!

Reaper:Never knew you could say all those things all in one breath.

Ink:What kind of dares did they give us?

Kili: It didn't came from the readers actually.....

TK: Then how did you get dares?

Kili: These are from my family and friends. I hate their dares. Ya'll gonna hate it. Trust me.

Nightmare: Well? Spill!

Kili:*glares at Nightmare*Ya'll sure 'bout this though? Night, you're gonna get mad the most though.

Nightmare:1. DON'T CALL ME NIGHT! 2. try me.

Kili:You guys sure 'bout this?

Everyone:*looks at each other and nods* We're sure.

Kili:Ok. I'll start with my favorite one. This is from Ninja and he says: I dare Dust to flirt with Blueberry.

Blueberry: What's flirting?

Kili: Mostly, how do you even flirt?!?!

Dust: Watch and learn. Hey Blue~?

Blueberry:Yes Dust?

Dust:Did the sun just come out or did you just smile at me~?

Blueberry:*blushes*U-um I just smiled at you.

Dust:Sorry, but you owe a drink.

Blueberry:Wh-what?! Wh-y?

Dust:*smirks*Cause when I look at you, I dropped~.

Blueberry:*covers face with bandana(?)* U-uh.*blushes*

Dust:*gets a pen and paper and writes*

Blueberry:Wh-what are you d-doing?

Dust:*gives paper to Blue and smirks*Here. Read it.

Horror:You know how to write?!

Kili:*whacks his head* Of course he knows!!

Blueberry:*reads paper out aloud* You wanna know who's amazing and has the cutest smile ever? Read the first word again........ You.......*blushes*

Kili:Ok, sorry to ruin this moment, but we still got dares to do.

Kili:Nightmare, this is the one you'll hate. This is from Jojo: I dare Horror to kill Killer.

Nightmare and Killer:WHAT?!

Dream:Kili.....? You wouldn't actually let that happen, would you?

Sci: Don't forget, she's neutral, not pacifist. She gets to choose if Horror or any of the bad guys, no offense, could kill anyone.

Error: None taken.

Horror:*smirks evilly* Do I have permission to kill her?*ready his axe*

Kili:Sure–

Nightmare:I'll kill both of you if you kill Killer!!!!

Horror:Aww~. Got a soft spot for Killer~?

Kili:*clears throat* As I was saying, yes you may kill Killer if ya wish—*change voice into creepy voice* UNLESS YA WANT YOUR FRISK TO DIE IN MY BARE HANDS IN FRONT OF YOU!!! EVEN BETTER, SEND HER TO THE VOID WITH HIM!!!

Horror:*has his sins crawl on his back* U-um neverm-mind. Don't you dare put her in the void, especially with..... HIM.*shivers*

Kili:*change voice back to normal**has a very innocent smile* Ok! Good! Tehe.

Ink:*shivers* Note to self: DO NOT get Kili on her bad side.

Error:*shivers* Agreed.

Kili:*turns to camera* Sup peeps! Please ask us and dare us!!! Bye!

Cross: We're stopping already?

Kili: Yes. You'll see why. SAYONARA!!!

Kili:*turns off camera*