No Video Games and A Baby!!!

(To Wrath, I hope I did good at expressing lil bro, I tried my best)

Lil bro: Can we play Xbox?!

Kili: We don't have one.

Lil bro: How about Wii?

Kili: Sorry, no.

Lil bro: Nintendo Switch?

Kili: No.

Kili: We can't really play any video games because it doesn't exist here.

Lil bro: WHAT?!?!?! NO VIDEO GAMES!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!*is being dramatic*

Fell🌼: Nah, she's just kidding. We do have vi–

Kili:*covers his mouth* No we don't have video games.*glares at Fell🌼*

Lil bro: Aw man!*goes somewhere*

Geno: What was that for?

Kili: To much video games is bad; Sci said that his eyes are red from playing to much video games so he needs to stay away from a screen until Wrath comes back.

Sci: Don't you touch that mister!

Lil bro:*beside a machine* But this looks weird. What does it do?

Sci: This machine is dangerous. It analyzes dangerous poisons of any kind and gives me information of it; I can find a possible cure for it if anyone touches that type of poison.

Sci: I was testing it with a strange looking substance that I found back at my Universe. As I place it in the machine, it exploded and now the substance is around it. I did get the results and–

Lil bro: Blah, blah, blah. Science this, science that. What are you talking about again?

Sci: I was telling you to NOT touch anything!

Kili: C'mon lil guy.*lifts up lil bro* Let's leave Sci alone k?

Lil bro:*squirms* I'M NOT A BABY!!! PUT ME DOWN!!! AND I'M NOT LITTLE!!!

Kili: You're acting like one, which means you are one. Also, you're being very stubborn.

G: Pffff!

Lil bro: Am not!!!

Kili: Guess I'll have to do this the hard way.

Classic: What's the easy way?

Kili: Going outside and let him go crazy.*lifts lil bro higher*

Lil bro: H-hey! What are y-you doing!

Kili: This.*puts lil bro on top on her head*

Outer: That's all?

Kili: Nope.*looks up at lil bro* Are you ready?

Lil bro: Ready for wh–

Kili:*spins around super, super fast*

Lil bro: Ahhhhhhh!!!!! Too fast!!!

Kili:*stops**puts lil bro down* Are you going to behave now?

Lil bro:*dizzy* Yes.*sways*

Kili: Good.

TK:o_o Is that how you handle kids?

Kili: Depends who they are.

Fire_AssassinXx: Don't worry Kili, we don't mind.

Chandra: Yeah, we don't.

Now, how we met. I was doing and experiment with Dr. Alphys that was dealing with a portal that can take you to alternate universes. I went through and ended up in Underswap. I was ready to head back when the machine malfunctioned, trapping me there. A little bit later, Chandra came by. We talked and she allowed me to stay with her, Blue and Carrot until Undyne made a portal back to Undertale.