Kili's Back! Or Is She?

???: Aren't you going to tell them my name Kili~? Or you still don't trust them~?

Kili:*glares*

Fire_AssassinXx: Chandra: Thanks Classic.*realizes Amber is missing* Oh s**t! Where's Amber?!*is hyperventilating*

N-no, you didn't...*you're trembling in fear and rage* HOW COULD YOU?! I finally got reunited with him and you wiped his memory clean of me and my mother! WHY?!*tears are pooling out of your eyes* And May a hand on Kili, and you'll regret.

Ruby: Let go Of Kili an my daughter NOW!!

???: Ugh. Why do I even bother letting them here.*snaps fingers*

*Amber and Ruby are back in the mansion*

Fell🌼: Amber's there.*points at Amber*

Edge: And with her duplicate.*points at Ruby*

Sci: Duplicate?*sees Ruby**eye sockets widen*

Fire_AssassinXx: Chandra: I don't k-know if t-this is going to w-work, but I h-have to try. If it does, Sci I need y-you to restore t-their memories o-okay?*warps UT!Grillby and US!Papyrus to the mansion*

UT!Grillby and Carrot: ?!?!

Blueberry: Papy!*hugs Carrot*

Carrot: Blue? What am I doing here?

Sci: I would, but how would I restore their memories? Technology can't function like that. It'll damage their soul more. Telling them won't work either.......

Kili:*her voice echoes* I can help.

Everyone except UT!Grillby and Carrot: Kili?!

578Wrath: Wrath: LIL BRO WHERE ARE YOU WE HAVE TO GO HOME!!!(Has forgotton)

Kili: No worries Wrath.

Lil bro: Wrath wait–*is back at the fourth wall*

Ink: Kili, where are you?!

Kili: Well– wait! What happen to Project?! Sci, did you find a cure? Did you get any supplies? Is he–

ProjectXSans621: ???: welp time to call HER Monika!!!!!!!!

Monika: what do you want!

???: delete project monika so he cannot hurt that mystery guy whatever he is

Monika: nope project is my friend hurt him i delete you!

???: ill kill all of you! Traitors!

Ugh......where am i? Sci what are you doing here? Hshdhuabdusvwjsusgsjvsusvwjdgeuvz? *glitching out more* ugh.....my head and*restores all of their health* ahhhhhh!! *half of his soul vanishes* my time is near ink and error p-protect th-the multiverse wont you?*faints*

???: you cannot save him anymore the poison damaged his soul greatly before you pushed the antidote in har har har the balance would be broken and well all die exept for the original au and the secretive ones

Kili:*appears* PROJECT! I'M HERE! *goes to Project*

Ink:*looks at you* The balance will be broken, but everyone won't die. They can't.

Error:*also looks at you* There's only ONE way for all the AU's to disappear.

Both: But we won't tell you! We promise you Project. We'll protect the Multiverse.

Kili:*looks at you* Who are you?!

Sci: Kili. What have you been hiding to us?

Kili:*looks at everyone*.......................... *snaps fingers*

UT!Grillby:*blinks**sees Amber* Amber!*rushes towards her and hugs* Were you crying? What happen? *sees Ruby* ...... Ruby......?

Carrot:*blinks* What happened? Chandra?

Kili:............*face darkens*  Ek is nie Kili nie. Ek is haar kloon. Sy is nog in die steek met................ X!Gaster........!

Everyone: WHAT?!?!?!