friend's requests.

A few days pass since Yoylecon, Scientist was put at rest.

Being busy with many things to do, taking care of their creations can be a little messy sometimes.

"Numbers and Variable...check...original objects...check..."

Bringing out a clipboard, they had a lot of things checked off, except some boxes.

WAKE UP [✓]

CHECK ON NUMBERS AND VARIABLE [✓]

CHECK ON ORIGINAL OBJECTS [✓]

CHECK ON NEWER OBJECTS [ ]

HAVE SOME PEACE TIME [ ]

Sighing, they head open a door while putting the clipboard on a nearby counter.

Walking into a room, they had looked at the origami paper, lightswitch and stapler.

"Hello you three, how have you all been doing?" Scientist asks the 3 objects.

The origami paper runs meekly away from the other two objects, hiding behind Scientist.

The lightswitch sat silently, looking lifeless.

The stapler gave an aggressive glare to the origami paper.

"Hey hey, be nice, we don't want violence do we?" The human asks the stapler.

Hearing those words made the stapler turn away, crossing their arms.

"Aha, alrighty then..." The great scientist gets up, the origami paper using their legs to hold on to the coat for life.

"Oh, Foldy, you don't need to be scared that much..." Scientist calmly smiles, grabbing the origami paper before gently setting it back onto the floor.

Foldy shakes, trembling as they cover their selves, or at least they try too.

Scientist notices and pats the back of them.

"It's okay, you don't need to worry, just call out for me if you need help, okay?" They say.

Foldy nods.

Scientist walks out of the room, closing the door behind them.

They check off "Check on Newer Objects".

Now they one more thing to do.

Having some peace time that is.