paradise for the hard working.

It was....a new day. New day means new things.

Everyone in Yoyle City was waking up to start their day.

The humans were saying their good mornings to each other.

It was going to be a normal day!

Scientist walks out of the apartment building that they live in.

They took the normal stroll downtown, heading out of the city to Yoyle Land, where the docks are located.

Finally, they arrive, hoping onto a boat and driving to the lonely island that has a lab on it.

Humming a tune, they walk up to the door, before spotting something unusual.

It was...what looked like to be a note.

"Huh?"

They took it off the door, since it was taped to it and slowly read it.

It read:

"Hi there!

We have been told from many that you have made interesting creations as a scientist. But also, we have heard from other people that you work yourself off the energy through the days! So now, we are letting you have a chance to take a break, and enjoy yourself!!"

This was...confusing.

A break? During a time where Scientist could almost have insomnia and struggle through their work just because they're doing everything the right way, all day and everyday?

Sounds suspicious and sketchy...

They read the rest of the note, it basically explained that they can have vacation somewhere near the Goiky Canal.

After just a few minutes of standing there, they casually walk in, thinking intensely.

Strolling around the lab, they checked in on all the objects. Seemed to be doing fine.

Then, they walk into the Number Crew's room.

Everyone seemed to be there.

One, Two, Three...

Wait a sec.

"What's causing all the panic?" Scientist asks the numbers and variable.

"We have no idea where Four went!"

"Wait what? Four's gone missing?"

"Yeah! They disappeared over night!"

Scientist internally panics, before deciding to remain calm.

"Don't worry, i'm pretty sure they're just guarding this place..." The human tries to make all the panic of the others go down.

"Besides, I have a job for the ten of you..."

The remaining numbers look at their creator.

"Yes?" They question.

Scientist breaths in.

"I want you to watch over the objects for me." They say lightly.

"Whaa?!" Nine gasps.

"Long story short--"

"You're leaving us?!" Five says.

"No, no! It's just that...I have somewhere to be for...a week or so. That's all!"

Scientist gives them a list of things to do when watching of the objects.

"Make sure you do these for the next week, it's what they like to do on certain times..." Scientist smiles lightly.

The only variable nods quietly as the numbers stare at the list.

"I hope you can watch over all of them well, they will probably worry while i'm gone."

"Oh, for sure, we'll be able to watch over them riiiiight away!" Seven spoke.

The group has an agreement, when it's done, Scientist says goodbye to them for now as they say the same with the objects.

It gives them mixed reactions.

Most were confused, sad, worried...but Scientist tells them that the Number Crew will watch over them.

After that, they finally head out after some many farewells.

"I hope they don't anything wrong while i'm gone..." The scientist hums.

(hi.

i'm back again, sorry if i don't update again, i have been busy with a lot of things. i also need to edit something for another story, so be prepared for that.)