meeting some of my fans.

(This was kinda rushed, so this might be bad, be aware)

Yoyle City was being it's average self, active and all.

The humans wandering to the many buildings that amazes others was always happening, everyday.

Specifically, a group of 8 humans, were going around, yelling some stuff.

They were all friends with each other, spreading the word about Scientist and their creations.

Well...y'know, they did requested some animated object creations from Scientist.

Some strangers passed by, ignoring the teens screaming out stuff about joining them in requesting object creations.

But, it caught others attention.

One of the humans went up to the group, curious of what they were saying.

"Animated object creations, you say?"

"Yeah!"

More and more humans started gathering around them.

"From the great Scientist their self?!"

"All requested! Use any object you have!"

"I can make the future happen?!"

"Indeed, you can!"

The 8 group of friends were excited as they got 25 peoples attention.

"Alrighty! Have all your objects set?!" One of the 8 friends yell to the group of curious humans.

"YEAH!" The 25 humans shout in unison, other strangers just looked at them weirdly.

"Crazy kids..."

The 8 friends and other 25 humans go onto the dock, after walking through Yoyle Land.

A sailor was cleaning one of the many boats, so the group decided to ask him because no one else was there.

"Heyyy! Mister Sailor Man?" One of them says, getting the attention of the older figure.

"What do ya teens want? Can't ya see i'm cleaning this ol' vessel..." The sailor grumbles, continuing cleaning one of the boats.

"Can we just borrow one? It will be quick we swear!" One of the teens say excitingly.

"Y-Yeah! We p-promise for sure...!" Another says.