열일곱

I had a very stressing week with moving out and having to fill out so much goddamn paperwork since I'm starting a whole new life in another continent smh you better spam me with comments for this early update istg

The day goes by in a flash. Jungkook and Taehyung don't speak to each other. Taehyung tries to contact Donghyuk, he even goes to block V multiple times but never seems to find him in his cell. He can't reach his phone either, the call doesn't even go through and Taehyung briefly wonders if he requested to be taken off his contact list, but pushes the thought away seen as those requests usually take at least a day to be processed seen as they have to go through both counselors, the warden and the phone company that provides the phone's and monitors the blocking and opening of lines.

So to say the least, Taehyung is worried and it only fuels his anger towards his cellmate.

He opts for a visit to doctor Park's office. The counselor welcomes him with a bright smile, brighter than usual.

"You're in a good mood. Got a date?" Taehyung teases out as he sits in front of Jimin.

"You could say that," he smiles and leans back in his desk chair. "So, how have you been since last time?"

"Fine. I'm actually not here for counseling, doctor Park, I have a question."

Jimin arches an eyebrow. "I'm listening."

"Do you have any idea where Lee Donghyuk is? My calls don't go through and I haven't seen him in his cell or in the prison since yesterday."

Jimin stares at Taehyung's eyes and he sees worry. Pure, genuine worry, and he makes a mental note to correct something in his notepad about Taehyung. He seems to have grown incredibly fond of the boy over the last few days, and Jimin has an idea why.

"I'm not assigned to him, so I don't really know what Donghyuk does, but I'll be sure to give a call to his counselor and let you know, okay?"

Taehyung sighs in relief and his whole body visibly relaxes. He speaks unconsciously without words more than he'd like to admit. Just as he's about to thank the doctor, there's a knock at the door and they both whip their heads towards it when they hear it click open. Taehyung instantly recognizes the pretty man from last time, with his mint hair and delicate features despite the hardness of his glare the moment he looks at someone who isn't Jimin.

"Am I interrupting?" He asks, not stepping in but staying at the threshold with the door ajar.

"No, I was just about to leave." Taehyung says, standing up from his seat. He looks at Jimin. "Thank you for your time, Doctor Park."

Jimin nods without tearing his eyes away from the mint-haired man at the door, distraught by his presence in his office after they'd left things in quite the wrecked state last time. The moment Taehyung steps out of the office and closes the door behind him, the air in the room suddenly grows thicker. Yoongi advances in slow strides towards the desk and sits down in front of the counselor, all in complete silence.

He breaks it first.

"Kim Seokjin came to my cell today."

Jimin blinks. As far as he knows Yoongi doesn't talk to any of the other inmates. He's invisible.

"Are you friends?" He still asks.