Apologies + explanations

First of all, I'm so so sorry for taking this long to update, I promise I am working on the next chapter, it's just really difficult at the moment to make time for writing.

I just got into med school in a different city, different country, different continent, I had to move from my hometown in Morocco all the way to France, had to find a place, open a bank account, get my tramway subscription, and I started studies on the 20th of August, so that makes things extremely difficult for me since medicine is hard and complicated and there is so much to learn in so little time...

Add to that the fact I have to be with my girlfriend and spend time with her, it just makes it impossible to find time to write.

So yes, I am doing my best to write so I can feed you some good chapters (y'all know my perfectionist ass cannot half-ass things) but it's definitely going to be tough keeping the weekly update schedule I had before.

All I can promise you is that I will update AT LEAST once a month. Of course I'll do my best to make it more frequent, but that's all I can promise right now.

Thank you for being so patient, I love you all! The next update should be coming soon, I hope! ❤️❤️❤️

Author-nim out!