Part one

"Hey, Mira. The usual please."
Lucy said as she sat on the stools of the Fairytail bar. Mira saddly smiled and nodded.
"Are you doing okay?"
Mira asked as she began making her friends' favorite drink.

Lucy forced a smile on her face and nodded.
"Im doing...better now."
She replied.

A lie.
Mira frowned.
"If you say so. Here.
You don't need to pay, 'kay? My treat."

"B-but Mira-!"

"Ah ah ah! No buts!"
Mira placed the drink infront of Lucy.
Knowing Mira was so persistent, Lucy sighed, gave in and began drinking the vanilla strawberry milkshake. (Is it?)

"Lucy-nee!" Wendy called from behind her.
"Oh, Wendy!"
Lucy smiled at the little dragon slayer. She patted the seat next to her, signaling her to sit down.
Wendy nodded and sat down beside the blonde.

But before Wendy could even say anything a glass bottle was thrown at Lucy's back. The shattering of glass and laughter were heard throughout the guild.

Lucy just continued drinking.

Don't. Not now. I promised him.

Another bottle was thrown in her direction, this time, it hit the back of her head. They laughed again.

"L-lucy-nee! Are you okay?!"
Wendy frantically asked. The girl was very worried for her elder sister figure.
Lucy turned to her and painfully smiled.
"Lucy!"
Mira exclaimed from behind the bar table.
"Guys! Stop it!!"
A voice was heard.
They all turned their heads to the person who said that.

"Liss, why do you even care for that weakling?"
Another voice asked.
Natsu Dragneel.

Tsk. If only you knew, idiotic ass

"Why do i-no we, care?! We care because she's a fellow guildmember! Family!!!"
Lissana's face was full of anger. She was angry that they even went against the rule that they so proudly brag about. Such hypocrypts.

"Lissana-nee's right!! What happened to the Fairytail that treasures family the most?! What happened to that?! Was it all a lie?! A big lie?!?!" Having enough of this, the tips of Wendy's hair became pink and her magic was increasing. Everybody's eyes widened at her sudden outburst.
"WHAT HAPPENED TO THAT?!?" Tears flowed out of Wendy's eyes as her face scrunched up in rage.

"Wendy..." Lucy gently put a hand on the bluenette's shoulder. Wendy looked at Lucy.
"But Lucy-nee-!"

"Its fine."
Lucy paused before smiling. "Let them be."

Another bottle was thrown at Lucy.

"Stop it!!!"
Happy screamed.
"Stop hurting Lushee!!!"
Tears continued to fall out of the blue exceeds' eyes.

"What makes you say that? Cat?"
A guildmember spat.

"Happy, get over here!"
Natsu shouted at his partner.

"Why should i when you're treating someone like this?! I don't want to be friends with some jerk who does mean things to people!!! You- you...ass!!!"
They all stared at the exceed in shock. He just cursed and called Natsu, his partner, a jerk.
Natsu was furious but at the same time hurt.

"Happy..."
Lucy touched the feline who was standing protectively infront of her.
Happy turned around, his eyes wet from the tears that still flowed.
Lucy gently smiled.
"Thank you, but please, don't fight them." Lucy stood up and began walking to the middle of the guildhall before stoping in the middle of the crowd.
"Because,"
She paused before a sinister smile appered on her face.