Part thirteen

And now, I have decided to write another chapter. Your welcome. And sorry. Its short.

Lucy walked around the busy streets of Crocus, making sure to stay in the shadows.

After eating, Sting, Lector, and her decided to stay for a bit longer and keep their food in their stomach for a while before riding the train. Which was a very good idea. And so, they split up.

She stayed in the shadows, because, well, Fairytail was there. Team Natsu, to be precise.

She didn't have any idea why they'd be here but, they could be on a mission of somesort.

But all they've done was join in some fights on the street and the girls, Wendy and Erza, trying to stop them! So why the fuck would they be here?!

The ravenette didn't know why she was following them. It wasn't her buissness or anything. So why?

"Guys? U-uh...I think someone's following...us.."
Wendy said, staying at the back of the group, Carla flaoting beside her.

Erza turned her head to look at the younger girl.
"So what? We'll be able to beat them. Simple." She said with a shrugg and turned back to the front.

Natsu turned around too.
"Yeah Wendy! We'll be able to defeat them! Easy as pie!!" He gave her a grin.

Wendy looked down.

Lucy sighed.
Wendy's gotten better at sensing her surroundings.

She decided to walk right behind them. She wanted to see the drama it would cause by doing this . And besides, she could just slip away like a snake. Not litterally, though.

Wendy and Carla jumped a bit, suddenly feeling someone behind them and turned around.

Walking behind her, was a pale girl with pitch black hair and eyes like the galaxy. The girl had an emotionless aura and face on her. But, she for some reason looked oddly familiar. Wendy stopped walking while Carla stopped flaoting.

The ravenette stopped too. The two girls and exceed just stared at each other.

Natsu, who had heard Wendy's footsteps stop, turned around. Then, seeing this, Gray and Erza turned around. Happy included.

The four were surprised to see a girl looking at them with dead eyes and Wendy, who had ters silently streaming down her face.

Wendy was sure. That was Lucy alright. But...her hair..and eyes..that aura.

"Who are you and what have you done to Wendy?!" Natsu shouted at her.
Lucy merely tilted her head to the side.

"Oh? Caring for guildmates now?" She said.

"What do you mean?"
Gray spoke up this time.
"We always care for our guildmates. They're family!!"

She scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Such lies. I can see it in your eyes,"

(I can see it in your smile~!)

She tilted her head up to look at the sky.
"It's bad manners to say that with a mouth full of lies."

She looked back at them with a glare.
"Especially you Fairies."

Wendy's and Carla's eyes widened.
"L...l..u..."

Lucy looked down at Wendy and gave her a small, unnoticable smile.
She shook her head and dissapeared.

Erza went up to Wendy and put her hand on her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

Wendy slightly flinched.
"Y..yeah..."

Erza nodded and looked back at the spot the ravenette was once in.
"Who was that girl?"

The sound of familiar giggling echoed through the streets.

"You idiots..."
Was followed soon after.

----

"What did you do?"
Sting asked suspiciously, seeing Lucy's weird and happy mood.

"I got to mess with people's brains." She said with a sweet smile.

Lector and Sting sighed.

"Let's just get this over with." Sting said in a gloomy mood, stepping into the train.
Lector stepped in too, too tired to even comfort Sting after having another eating contest with some drunktard.

Lucy giggled, in too much of a happy mood to realize she was stepping into a train.

"We will now be leaving for clover village."

--

Sorry. I know. Its short. You guys are mad at me. Im mad at myself too for not having any ideas AFTER A WEEK. I have no excuse to save myself Except that i am being a lazy ass. So yeah. Go comment your anger out.