Part nine

Yukino stood in the middle of the guild, her face red. Rogue was being pushed towards her by a few other guildmates, his face red aswell.

Lucy and the others were off to the side, squeeling or giggling. Mira was on a table, camera in hand, ready to take pictures.

Minerva and Rufus stood side by side to the side aswell. Both had a pink tint to their cheeks.

Once Rogue was right infront of Yukino, the guild quieted down.
"R-Rogue...kun... I-I need to tell you something..."
She muttered. She played with her fingers as her face became redder.

Lucy, who smirked, did a thumbs up behind her back.
The blonde behind her smirked.

"I...love..."

The blonde behind Minerva and Rufus got into a stance.

"...you."

"LIGHT DRAGON'S ROAR!!!"
He shouted before a beam of light shot out of his mouth.

Rufus, who had quick instincts, pushed Minerva to the side, but because of her long dress, he tripped on it, making him fall ontop of her.

Time seemed to stop for the two of them as their eyes widened.

Minerva's black hair flew up, making a few strands hit her face. Her blue dress doing so aswell, only, it hit her legs.

Rufus' blonde hair flowed behind his back, the silky locks flying in the air as his hat came off of his head.

Time moved again and the two were on the floor, Rufus ontop of Minerva, hands either side of her face, his face mere inches from hers. Their faces were tomatoe's.

Sting, who was still smirking walked up to them, his hand moved to Rufus' head, he pushed it lightly, making Minerva and Rufus kiss, this time, on the lips.
He walked away, back to where he last was. He fist pumped with Lucy.

Their eyes went wide, their blush intensifide.

Click sounds were heard before a flashing light followed it.
Mira started squeeling, the others after.

Minerva and Rufus pulled away, faces red. Rufus got off of Minerva, standing up. He put the back of his hand to his lips. Minerva got up aswell, she bit down on her bottom lip.

The two looked the other way, Minerva to the right while Rufus to the left.

Yukino and Rogue were blushing aswell, just awhile ago, the two were in the same postion as the two. Both kissed.

Instead of them stepping to the side, dodging the Light dragons roar made by Sting, Yukino tripped on nothing, making her fall backwards. Rogue, the sweetheart he is, reached for her arm, he grabbed it but fell forward because of an uneven floarboard, falling ontop of Yukino. Their lips planted onto each other.

Right now, the two were standing oppostite if each other, both faces red. Yukino had her hand to her mouth while Rogue bit his tongue.

Mira was going over the dozens of pictures she had took during the last minute or so ago. Squeeling once in a while. Most of the while.

"GUYS!! I GOT THE PERFECT ONE!!" Mira screamed, hearts in her eyes as she held up a picture of a wide eyed Rufus who was blushing along with a beautifull Minerva. Him ontop.
(That sounded wrong..)
Minerva's hair was in the right places in the picture, Rufus' hat was in the background, midair.
Minerva's lips were slightly parted and so was Rufus'.
Perfect picture.

The girls squeeled, excluding Yukino and Minerva who were still silent.

"OH, OH! AND THIS ONE!!" Mira held up another photo. This time it was of Yukino and Rogue. It was when Yukino fell and Rogue was holding her arm.
Yukino's short white locks flew around, her long lashes complemented her face, along with her soft, shiny, pink lips which were slightly parted, her eyes wide. Rogue, on the other hand, had his jet black hair blowing behind him, the peice of hair that covered his eye slightly lifted, showing a small part of that eye.
His eyes were wide, a soft tint of pink across his cheeks. Their faces barely five inches apart.
Everybody questioned how Mira got that picture from that particular angle. But no one voiced their thoughts. She's Mira. What did you expect?

"Five jewel each pic!"
Mira announced while the others sweatdropped.
Seriously?
They all thought with a deadpanned look.

Some of them face palmed.

Mira, who noticed this, huffed, she turned her head to look to the side, her cheek puffed out.
"Well, im so-rry if i wanted to make money to pay rent." She stated with her arms crossed.

They all sighed.

-

After a few hours, Mira went back to Magnolia while Yukino and Rogue started dating. Minerva and Rufus were...dealing with their emotions. Neither knew what these emotions were nor why they felt that way.
The two felt this feeling a long time ago, a few days after last years' GMG. Now, were they achnolaging them.
(Im sorry english teachers i had for not being able to spell a word i heard many many times now)

The guildmembers gave them their space, already knowing that the two'll figure it out soon enough. They're smart, after all.

"Hey, Sting. Wanna get a mission? I need rent money for next week." Lucy said as she walked up to Sting. He thought about it before nodding his head.

"Yup! I need rent money too!" Sting sheepishly grinned. He was actually supposed to pay his rent yesterday. Man, was the landlord mad. He got kicked in his baby making machi.... Nevermind.

Lucy grinned aswell, she grabbed Sting's wrist, dragging him to the mission board.

"How about this one?"
Sting asked as he pointed out a mission.
Lucy shook her head.

"This one?"
This time, Lucy asked as she pointed at a mission.

Sting thought about it.
"The pay is enough for both of us to split in half and get our desired amount and the mission seems easy..."
Sting came to a conclusion.

He nodded his head, giving a thumbs up as he did so.
"Yes! That one!"

Lucy nodded, ripping off the piece of paper from the board, she began making her way to Yukino who was now behind the bar.

"Yukino-san, me and Sting would like to go on this mission please." Lucy politely said as she handed the fellow celestial mage the paper in her hand.

Yukino nodded.
"Isn't Rogue going to come?" She asked as she stamped the paper.

"Nah. Pretty sure he's gonna be busy with you. You guys are now dating, no?" Lucy winked at the now flustered Yukino.
She laughed as she took the paper back and began walking away.

"Have fun in bed!"
She added, laughing at Yukino's tomato-like face.

(I'm so damn bored rn)