Tagged...?

Since...uh... I have no idea how this works imma just follow what the rules say... (I'm new to this stuff...)

I was tagged by the lovely
SeaSalamander yesterday!

Uh...let's start...?

1. I am afraid of starfishes for some odd reason. Like- HAVE YOU SEEN THE BOTTOM OF IT? Those small legs of some sort scare me.
I've already watched too many horror movies to know to never trust a creature that has weird small stubby (?) legs and a mouth that looks so damn creepy. (Though, i love patrick star)

2. I like pistacio icecream.

3. When people think im deep in thought im actually daydreaming about my yaoi ships. (Mostly Kakaobi) *nosebleeds*

4. I am awkward. You already know that.

5. I hate it when people watch me while i draw. It makes me nervous and uncomfortable and end up with my drawing looking not as good as how i draw when i'm alone.

6. I am smart (atleast thats what a few of my friends say) but is careless so gets the question wrong. Which is also why i sometimes fail a test.

7. I am scared to be in the middle of a school of fish. They're scary in my opinion tbh. (But delicious)

8. I listen to vocaloid and i tiny bit of K-pop.

9. Am described as a quiet person but when with friends, is a noisy talkative person who they tell to shut up.

10. Hates it when mom goes shopping for hours and drags me along with her. (But hey, atleast she didn't tell me to wait in the car and leave me to stay there, panicking. Trying to stay calm and remind herself that she didn't forget about you. Yeah.)

Uh....spoiler?
I'll just give a small spoiler from this story...

Lucy ends up single in this story. Sorry.

(I honestly don't know what to do....or what im suppossed to do. Thanks SeaSalamander)
Title for next tag?

SeaSalamander

_Naomi_chan

SarcasticKitsune

AmuzeMint

Animelife56

MistySharp112

Shayne_potato

To_be_free_

GuroAlice

MrZacharyUchiha54

falulu666

shiirasai

SmallDragonoftheMoon

within-the-shadows

sparkle123tt

strawhat_pirate

zabka21

Silverwolf735

Duck_Ninja

HollyGill

Ayame_Tsuki

DreamEater5384

kirariidol

VocataleGirl_2005

Migale373

writer168

MizukoWaterchild

Demon_D_Raika

Sorry. Im a lost puppy who's still discovering stuff. Like this one.

(...And sorry. If i'm bothering you.)

Oh, right. Thanks for more than a hundred views! You made my day that one time when i had to go to the dentist. So thanks!