Part six

The whole Sabartooth guild were confused. How did Minerva and the new girl, Lucy, know each other? They'd just have to wait until those two girls come back after changing Lucy's outfit and eating. They've been waiting for two hours strait.

"Does it take this long to go shopping for you girls?" A guildmember asked.

The girls of the guild, who were in a whole group sitting on a table talking, nodded their heads.
"This is actually the least time we can shop. You're lucky its not eight hours strait."

The other girls nodded.
"Or twelve." Another added.

The boys sweatdropped.

That long?!

They all thought.
The boys groaned in frustration.

"Wait, is there a sale today?" A girl suddenly asked.
Everybody nodded.

"Well, we're going to have to wait another hour i guess." The girl said as she laid back down on the couch.
"Or more." She added.

"WHAT?!" The boys screamed.

-an hour later-

The two girls finally made it back to the guild. Each were holding two paper bags from different stores.
"WE'RE BACK!!!"
Minerva yelled.

"Finally!!!" The boys sighed in releaf while the girls kept talking to one another.

"So, master, we've been wanting to ask. How do you know Lucy?" Rufus asked for everyone, they nodded their heads.

"Oh, she's a childhood friend of mine." Minerva simply explained. The guild nodded their heads. The girls nodded their heads while the boys...

"WE WAITED THREE HOURS FOR A SIMPLE REASON WE COULD'VE SOLVED OURSELVES?!?"
They all yelled in unision.
The girls, including Lucy and Minerva, nodded their heads and made a 'duh' expresion. The boys all collapsed to the floor, couch, or chair, muttering things.

"So,"
Yukino began, a grin on her face.

Yukino took a deep breath.
"WHO'S READY FOR A GIRLS NIGHT OUT?!?"

The girls screamed in unision. With the exception of Lucy who just stayed quiet and gave a thumbs up.
"YEAH!!!!!!"

The boys all groaned.

-

"Karaoke anybody?"
Minerva asked as she went through the song book.(is it called that?)

Yukino raised her hand slowly.
"U-uh... I'd like to try..."

Minerva grinned and gave a thumbs up to Yukino.

The other girls grinned aswell.
"So she finally wants to try..." One said as she nodded her head.

"After twenty girls night outs later she finally tries." The girls said in unision.

Lucy tilted her head to the side.
That long?

As if reading her mind, Minerva said,
"Yes, that long."

Lucy nodded her head while Yukino smiled sheepishly.

"So, what song Yuki?"
Minerva asked while Yukino blushed at the new nickname.

Lucy fangirled silently.
OMG!!!!! OH, OH HO HO!!

"Uh...you choose..."
Yukino said quietly while shifting her foot slightly.
Minerva nodded her head.