Part five

The five mage's were now in the train heading back to Clover town (i think it called that...?). Since this is a train, the three dragon slayers were either, on the floor with their hand clenching their stomach while the other on their mouth, or their head was outside the window, ready to empty their food from their stomach. The two exceeds with them, Frosch and Lector, just sweat dropped at their partners' and Lucy's state.

"H-how many more hours....?" Rougue was able to mutter before putting a hand to his mouth.

"Two..."
Lector and Frosch said in unision. The dragon slayers groaned.

"Why must this torture...happen to us?"
Sting barely made out before passing out. The two exceeds sighed.

Lucky...
Rogue and Lucy thought, their faces green.

-

Lucy, Rogue, Sting, Lector, and Frosch finally made it to their destination. Sabertooth. Before they took a train to get back here, they gave the flower to their client, who lived near the train station, and recieved their payment before riding the torture device. The clients' face was priceless. The most shocked, wide eyed, big open mouth, expression they had ever seen.

Nothing really changed around here.

Lucy commented as she and the other dragon slayers with their exceeds walked down the road. People talking, chatting, gosipping the lattest rumour, the usual. As Lucy closely observed, she noticed something,

They were happier.

They were happier than before. Before the GMG last year. She smiled bitterly. Fairytail...-
Lucy shook her head, throwing the thought out of the window. Her bitter smile turned into a more friendly one as the large guild of Sabertooth was seen a couple blocks away.

"We're nearly there!!"
Sting shouted excitedly and pointed at the guild.

Rogue sighed.
"Thanks for pointing out the obvious." Sting rolled his eyes.

"Whatever..."

-

The guild was the same, laughter, chatter, and clanging of glass mugs could be heard throughout the building.

"We're back!!!!" A shout was heard from the front doors as it slammed open.

They all turned their attention to the mages that came in.
Sting, Rogue, Lector, Frosch, and a girl with long black hair and galaxy looking eyes.

"Sting, Rogue!!!!" The guild cheered happily as said people walked in with a wide grin. (Except for Rogue, obviously.)

"Your back!" Yukino came up to the two with a smile. She looked behind them and saw a girl. Black hair, dark blue eyes with a tint of dark purple, making it look like the night sky, pale peach skin, beautiful. Very beautiful. She smiled at the girl before coming up to her.
"Hi! Im Yukino! What's your name?" She asked.

"Im Lucy." She answered back. Yukino nodded before looking behind her where Rogue and Sting stood. "She here to join?"

The two nodded their heads and Sting gave a thumbs up.
"Yup!"

Yukino's face brightened.
"Guys!!! NEW GUILDMEMBER!!!!!"

The guilds' cheers and shouts became louder than ever.
"Wohooo!!!!!! YEAH!!!"
The screamed.

Ever since the games, Minerva has taken the role of guildmaster for her father. And since then, mages didn't have to fight another guildmember to join and see if they are strong enough to join, thus, making the guildmembers amount grow.